Driving myself crazy! Need some peace of mind!

I watched some series i think something like now they see us. It was really good!

Whats up with these shooting pains hahaha. Soo i am preparing myself for the witch! Its hard to do since i have always concieved first try, but just in case this time is different...i need to attempt to be prepared.

I need to make dinner,but feel so lazy!!!! LOL

I had help with dinner tonight which was great... except that I gagged at the smell of bbq sauce.

Im still pretty tired, gassy, and the odd shooting pain but other than that things are not too bad. Still no sign of af... and usually the day before I spot I get darker urine looking stuff when i wipe and still havent seen that so fingers crossed!!

Fertile myrtle hey?? This is my first time actually TRYING so its all new to me.

Its awful haha

Haaaa yes very fertile. Same with my sis both times. First one she lost but next time she tried was also first try.

I am trying to push through it and make sure to cook etc. Hubby has different hours right now and works from about 6am-9pm...so i have to cook this round unfortunately! I wish he could change hours, but our night driver is sooo slow and doesn't get done till like 5am. Hubby usually works 3am-5pm when we aren't using a driver.

When you learn to properly track and truly listen and learn your body, it's amazing how fast it can happen. IF no underlying issues of course.

I keep feeling like it shouldn't happen this month! I wonder if i waited to long to dtd cause i want a boy so bad i wanted to limit the baby girl window lmao.
Well it might just take me longer to get a boy haha. Maybe next time if af comes i will try the night of +opk and not the following morning. Aaahhhh

I made ribeye and tri tip in the smoker and muscles in the pan with a side of green beans! Easy dinner LOL

Oh that sounds delish!! What do you do for work?

Ive heard of that little trick... I wonder if its true?? The digital OPK I used didnt have the lead up days.. just the one smiley face and you are supposed to stop testing after that... I had ewcm for 5 days before my smiley face (dtd 1 or 2 times during then) and then didnt dtd until the night of the smiley. So I have no idea if it was late or early ov time! Id be really happy with a boy - but that probably means Id have a girl!! Cuz the first time I really wanted a girl haha.

Okay well Im off to bed. Sending you lots of baby dust!! Fingers crossed to no af for me in the morning!

Sounds like a girl is in store for you! It hasn't been wrong for all my girls haha, but i never dtd day of or after. So you have a chance of a boy!

I used to do hair extensions, but when we left California to mobe to Colorado i stopped working. Now a stay home mom.

O my goodness i hope no show! Im so nervous and its not even my turn yet lmao!!

Chat when i am back up, sleep good!

Girls run in my SO's side of the family so could be! Sooo still NO sign of af yet... it probably is a girl being so stubborn to show a positive. Didnt test today - is it pointless to test later in the day without fmu??

You HARDLY 'stopped' working... now you just work 24/7 lol! I work from home now. I tutor/teach math. Before moved to another town to live with my bf i worked for an amazing company, and am sorta in the process of opening a location here - just testing the market first.

So you only dtd before ovulation? Is that how you get a girl? I guess Ill have to wait 15ish more weeks to find out! Haha

You are right! Home with kids is a lot of work hahaha. House cleaning, kids, cooking, managing the business...its a lot!

That sounds like a rewarding job!!! The things we do for men hahaha.. My two younger girls will be home schooled.

Opening a business sounds amazing! You can do it!!! I am waiting for our California home to sell then i want to open an indoor play center for 7yr and under. Like montessori theme! Look at us hahaha.

Yep i only dtd before +opk. Once it says + we didn't anymore! All girls hahaha.

Ah thats so interesting about the girls!

That sounds like an amazing venture - cool idea! I love inventive education/play. I dont know if I could do homeschooling. I like the idea of it... but putting all of the social responsibility on me would be too much I think! Good on you - I dont have that kind of energy!

Im starting to forget what energy feels like. I am SOO tired. I said to SO today.. either something great is going on with me or something is terribly wrong lol

Hahahaha i took a 2hr nap today with the baby, snuggled on the couch and passed out!!!

Currently massive headache and boobs ache! I hate symptom spotting LOL

Hubby smells so bad, but really he doesn't.....he said oh no not this again!?!? I was like huh....he goes, last time i also smelt bad to you and we had to find new deodorant and cologne that you could handle....an it was the very beginning around 8dpo lmao haaaaaa

I wish I had the time for a 2hr nap today... def going to bed early!

Haha thats so funny - I keep thinking I smell!! Although I did just tell my SO that he smells like a car air freshner.

I think we both have some really awesome signs!! Im gonna test tomorrow but NOT with fmu and see if that makes a diff!

Eeekkk oh boy! Just make sure you don't pee for at least 3hrs before testing.

My headache today has literally been debilitating. I don't ever get headaches and this time was unbearable. 9pm and i finally caved on a lil ibuprofen.

Air freshener is better then sweat and stuff ahhaha. Omg lmao, my downstairs has a lil bit of a stronger smell that i notice, but my b.o is under control.

We dtd last night and he said it was a lot more hot (temperature) than normal....hhhmmm hope that's a good sign LOL

He told me today, i am so sorry you haven't felt good all day, but also not sorry cause i am pretty sure were pregnant. I said not for sure yet. He said well i know for sure. Hahaha

Granted he hasn't been wrong yet! Lol

I am so nervous your af is just going to be like 3 days late and psychic us out or some shit. I really hope to see 2 lines for you soon!

Aw sorry about your headache... surprisingly thats the one thing I havent had. And Im a frequent headacher (especially with the on and off thunder storms we've had).

Funny what your hubby said because I actually noticed that too...Im still checking cm and was like wow its a furnace in there!

Im 7 days passed when I typically start spotting. I just about went out last night to get more hpt but have to run into town this morning anyways so i figured id set myself up for second or third morning urine success by not having any in the house. I swear I am becoming addicted to peeing on a stick with all the ov testing!

Im actually getting more nervous. If Im not pregnant then something is WRONG! Ive had late periods but something should have started by now and if its this late then Im in a ton of pain by now. I was super quesy yesterday evening and we went to bed at 8! Our dog was confused haha.

Hope you're having a good day today!!

Those ov testing sure set us up for lots of testing addictions hahaha.

Oh yes hopefully later today on a 3hr hold and not a lot of water will be a positive!!! So insane how one can be sooo late and not be pregnant. It's crazy

Yesss furnace for sure hahahaha

I finally fell asleep like 10pm, probably cause my head was pounding so hard!!! Part of me is starting to feel out, but its still so early! Only 8dpo this morning. Aaahhhhh

I swear I have felt pregnant since day one!! Maybe if its not your first you just know? I also have a chronic pain condition so Im wondering if that has made me more sensitive to symptoms?? I dunno.. Im so sick of waiting! I just wanna knowww NOWWW!

I believe it is much easier to know when its not first. I still have 7 days!!!! Lifetime hhahaha.

That could possibly be playing a roll, lets hope not! My sciatica is not active....that was my "I'm pregnant" moment whenever that flared up, but it was always very close to af days. So i still have a long ways for that also. Rather not have it though hahaha.

It's impossible to just forget about it and keep going lol

Seriously. I feel like my life is on hold til i find out either way. I tested today with third urine. Still a stupid negative. Although... I got my smiley face on May 31... say Im late on everything...max 48 hours to ovulate, max 10? Days to implant... i could not even be pregnant yet let alone detect on a hpt lol!!

I am driving myself CRAZY. At this yet you will get a positive before me haha.

Omg yes i always look at ok, max this many hours/days etc lmao.

I still don't think i will test. Just leave it up to af and if she don't show then symptoms.

I felt great today!!!! No headache, no indigestion, not tired etc. Felt amazing!!!! Hahhaha

I think i am going to just forget about it and if i don't start come June 20th i will see what to day LOL

You're so strong! Teach me your wayssss...

And then I will ignore them and do what I want and drive myself crazy anyways !!

I just am SO pregnant. Or SO sick lol.

Hahahahaha i freaking love it!!!!!

I think i just want to take it easy. I never stressed any other time. Just kinda expected it would happen first time and it did.

This time, i am accepting if it doesn't happen and kinda really want to do another round of opk's lmao so i don't mind if it doesn't happen.

I am curious if my relaxed ways will help af be on time or will give me a sign i am pregnant if no af.

Eeekkkk i really really want a bfp for you!!!!

I feel like the universe is testing me - when I can relax then I will get my answer. But of course I tested today and bfn haha. So I went and got a handful of dollar tree ones (same sensitivity)to keep me occupied and not bankrupt!!

I swear SO is getting sympathy symptoms! Hes had a headache for a few days, getting anxious (he has anxiety and developed it with my first pregnancy), he has been tired, snacky.... its just funny I keep asking him if hes expecting!

I know Im still early so that eases my mind. Im starting to realize hpts are based on a 28 day cycle with an ov date of cd14. And thats just not my cycle so of course its not going to be typical!

I go in for a regular doc visit tomorrow... tempted to ask for bloodwork but at the same time would be really nervous. Id rather the 'no' come naturally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->