Driving myself crazy

crazycatlady5

Reaction score
Sooo the title of this thread was easy to pick because I am totally driving myself crazy tonight!

I've had really sporadic spotting last two days. Was sure that meant af was on it's way, super depressed about it etc etc. but now it's been two days, and no af. And today the spotting is even lighter than yesterday, it's going in the wrong direction! So now it's starting to get my hopes up that it's implantation. But it feels so much like af is coming. So do I get my hopes up?? Or just assume it's af playing tricks on me?

I'll give you more back story - I have long cycles, last month was 48 days. This is cd 42 of this cycle. I think I ovulated on cd 28, I don't temp or use opks, but I recognized symptoms and my app said it should be around then , so I could be wrong on the I date. Since then I've had some off and on nausea but not a lot of symptoms, until Wednesday when my breasts got super tender and my areola looked enlarged, was dizzy, quite nauseous and fatigued Thursday, and then had tingly breasts today.

So I don't know. I felt like we gave it a really good try this month, we bded every day for two weeks around my fertile window. Let me know what you guys think! Dh is away this weekend so I'm left alone to drive myself crazy !

Awe crazycatlady, You are not out until the witch shows her nasty self. Remember I counted myself completely out, had a huge cry. And found my first line in the trash! Have you tested Hun? My Ob swears implantation bleeding is rare but can last for 2days to a week! I know your BFP is coming soon! :dust:

Thanks goldeelox - I tested Thursday, bfn, haven't tested since the spotting. Waiting to see if af shows or the spotting stops. I know I read that it's rare, but then I know people who have had it so I don't know what to think. So stressful.

Oh no, I wasn't saying it's probably not implantation. I don't really consider 30-40% rare. My dear friend has had it with every pregnancy (5) and hers lasts for 3-4 days. So I know it happens! Sorry if my last post was confusing! :hugs:

No I was probably sounding confusion!

I'm just stressed because I'm trying to balance not getting my hopes up! My Dh isn't home either do that's stressful at a time like this!

I guess I will try and sleep on it and assess again in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->