Driving myself insane!!

Rhianz

Reaction score
Hi all , right , basically I need some advice (or at least someone to tell me to shape up and to accept that I'm out this cycle) My period is on average 30 days . This month , so far I am 3 days late . On the day Af was due I had really bad back and rib pain (never usually an af symptom for me) this has continued on and off until now . I've also had some quite painful stomach cramps which feel nothing like period pains . Today is the 3rd day I'm late and I'm had some nausea , loss of appetite and had period pains for about 30 seconds this morning . Usually I only get period pains when I actually get af but there was no sign of her . I've just checked my cervix and there is some blood when I inserted a finger (Sorry Tmi!!) But its like a brownish colour and seems to be mixed with discharge . I did a hpt and it came back negative but I'm struggling to believe it (giving myself false hope probably) as I've had so many weird pains etc this month! Any opinions and advice welcome!!

Eeeeeeppp I mean ehem..... I think it sound promising, its not over until the fat lady sings and all that xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->