Driving myself mad! 2WW is dragging so bad!

Peanut2020

Reaction score
Hey ladies, I have never posted in a forum before but would like a second opinion. I can see a very very faint second line. I know it’s really early and I can’t confirm, do you think it’s more likely to be an evap line or are my chances looking good. Seem to be really bloated and had the hiccups so bad this afternoon which is unusual for me but I do tend to read into everything during the 2WW. Thoughts please xxx

0E38B9DB-8223-4379-8767-5D8B1F9FEC51.jpeg

I can definitely see a line...good luck that it gets darker. Being that you are so early you wouldn't expect a dark line yet so could well be your BFP.

Thanks, in previous months I have never even had an evap line with these tests so I have my fingers crossed. It’s our first wedding anniversary on Monday so it would be great timing to surprise the hubby if so! X

Did it come up within the time frame? It’s super dark for 8dpo, that’s great!

Did it come up within the time frame? It’s super dark for 8dpo, that’s great!

Yeah these tests state a positive can be shown within 1 minute but to confirm allow 10 minutes. Anything after 10 is void. Was probably 3-4 minutes before I could see. Xx

that's pretty dark for 8dpo, I'm thinking it is a bfp! GL

I know it’s still early but I have lots of tests in the cupboard And couldn’t resist. I hope I haven’t got a dodgy batch! Definitely looks darker today. X

D63F32E6-025A-4679-803D-70E343617B03.jpeg 80EA9F21-B412-4D4D-95EA-E4B87E99B94B.jpeg

I say total BFP, Fx for nice progression :flow:

Hope so. Not that I know what being pregnant feels like but I don’t feel any different! Apart from bloated and that’s not unusual this time of the month. Stay tuned for tomorrow

Can I just make sure these aren’t the 1 pound tests from Asda? X

Can I just make sure these aren’t the 1 pound tests from Asda? X

No, however I tried Tesco and Asda a couple of months back and got false positives! Bloody awful tests. The reviews are horrendous online. Never again. I got these online, same ones the Dr/NHS use. From homehealthUK. Will see what happens in the morning. Trying not to get my hopes us xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->