Driving myself nuts this Christmas (possible IB?!)!!!

StretchMarks

Reaction score
Hi, I'm a first time poster (long time stalker) and I just need some support here, because I can't get in touch with my Drr's office, due to the holidays. :growlmad:

I have not been temping, so I can't really confirm O, but I alsways have a regular 28-30 day cycle and I also have a 2 year old DS and we're TTC #2.

Anyway, I come to you today, because I am now cd21 and since cd19, I have had the most unusual spotting (if you can even call it that). On cd19, I noticed a brown glob when I wiped with toilet paper and then throughout the day, there would be little streaks of red or brown only when I wiped. On cd20 (yesterday), I had the same thing, but it was every other time I wiped. And today, cd21, I have little streaks of brown/deep reddish brown about once every 3 trips to the bathroom. Also, today, I feel like I do when I don't have my morning coffee, but I did have coffee this morning, so I don't know what's up.

I hear that IB is usually later in the cycle (not due for AF for another week) and doesn't really last for more than 1-2 days, so I don't want to get my hopes up.

Anyone have a similar experience? What happened in the end or are you going through it right now and need the same support during this brutal TWW?

Any other ideas as to what this weird light spotting can be other than IB? I have no history of spotting between periods and I never had IB with DS1.

We have been trying for #2 for 6 months now and this would be an oh so nice and unexpected Christmas present for our family!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->