Drool Worthy Hormonal Relief

Since Sam filled out and became a little well intentioned evil, I'd do both of them! :blush:
Johnny Knoxville still does something for me no matter how many gross and stupid things I've seen him do.
I'm not bi but I do have a list of women who could 'turn me for a day' :haha: , the lead singer of Walls of Jericho is def one of them.

Attachments

• SupernaturalSeason6.jpg
    SupernaturalSeason6.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 2
  • johnny_knoxville.jpg
    johnny_knoxville.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Walls+of+Jericho+33948862_1224414817_2656799964.jpg
    Walls+of+Jericho+33948862_1224414817_2656799964.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 4
Anyone else or just me?

He's a bit old for me but phwoar :haha:

Jason Statham for those who don't know who he is. Is an actor in films like snatch and lock stock etc

Attachments

• jason-statham1.jpg
    jason-statham1.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 1
Anyone else or just me?

He's a bit old for me but phwoar :haha:

Jason Statham for those who don't know who he is. Is an actor in films like snatch and lock stock etc

I never saw the fascination until I watched Crank. Now I'm sold! :thumbup:

Haha! I always watch all his films, he's bound to rip his top off at least once and he looks yum yum in transporter in his suit.

cyrildespres.jpg
Cyril Despres does it for me. I am glued to the Dakar rally every January in the hope of getting a glimpse. OH's friends think it is quite funny and rip out of me!

how could i have missed this thread!!!

Armywife - your husband is a fitty!!!!

I see there is one person missing from these lists who i feel definately deserves a place in the fitties hall of fame (well so long as he doesn't open his mouth :) )

And my other current crush... i cant' watch this show with my husband because he gets mad with me! :blush:

Beckham is HOTTTT! Totally agree with him never being allowed to speak tho! :thumbup:

Ahhhh seeing as we're doing guilty pleasures... here's my secret crush :blush:

https://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/2006/09/21/richard_hammond_narrowweb__300x429,0.jpg

I have a secret thing for james may. :blush:
honestly I have weird taste in men (my hubby is quite fit though :winkwink: )

Attachments

• James-May-Is-The-Stig.jpg
    James-May-Is-The-Stig.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 0

https://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/2006/09/21/richard_hammond_narrowweb__300x429,0.jpg

But with his now long hair! :cloud9: Shame that the top of his head would only about reach the top my boobs :blush:

Attachments

• TopGearHammond.jpg
    TopGearHammond.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 0
Ooooh even better with long hair!! yummy :haha:

Haze... I don't have the most conventional taste in men... much prefer a dirty rocker with tats and piercings than a clean cut guy any day :)

But with his now long hair! :cloud9: Shame that the top of his head would only about reach the top my boobs :blush:

I could set this up girls, my OH and Rich are old school pals :thumbup:

oooooo ooo could you get, as a mahoosive favor...:thumbup: My OH tickets to Top Gear! LOL I have been trying for years!...I will see if I know anyone I can pull some strings as a favour....;)

oooooo ooo could you get, as a mahoosive favor...:thumbup: My OH tickets to Top Gear! LOL I have been trying for years!...I will see if I know anyone I can pull some strings as a favour....;)

Ah, 'tis gold dust you are after! :winkwink:

Ooooh even better with long hair!! yummy :haha:

Haze... I don't have the most conventional taste in men... much prefer a dirty rocker with tats and piercings than a clean cut guy any day :)

dont get me wrong I do love the tattooed guy

lars being one of my favs :D

Attachments

• lars.jpg
    lars.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 1
nigel.jpg

I haved loved Nigel Harmen for years!!!
Had a fabulous calender of him for every month yum yum

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts