• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Droplets of oily, milky white liquid/discharge during miscarriage? Normal?

L

LilMiss_91

I just used the hospital "bedpan" and I passed a few clots, one about the size of my thumb which I think was a piece of uterine lining and a few bits of normal period looking bits. But what I noticed most were several droplets of a whiteish/yellow (think the colour of breastmilk) oily/milky liquid. It literally dripped out of me :wacko: I say oily because it gave the urine in the pan an oily sheen with like, tiny bubbles on the surface. I'm sorry if that sounds really weird but it's honestly the only way to describe it.
Does anyone know what this is? Is it normal? I've been practically CM-less since they did the first medical management Monday before last so don't think it's just normal vajayjay discharge. I'm so confused!!

Could it be the medication they gave you??

No I don't think it was because the medication was pessaries/tablets, nothing liquidy. Nothing was said about it so I'm still not sure what it was :/

I'm not sure , I'm sorry you are having to go through that... I just had to have an emergency d&c, I passed the baby Tuesday night, I thought everything had passed, no bleeding after Tuesday evening , but I started getting weird discharge on thursday and started feeling bad, fever, headache, naiseated, weak feeling.. went to my dr on Friday still feeling bad, turned out I had a severe infection and was immediately admitted to hospital and had a d&c at 2 pm.. this whole pregnancy has been so traumatic! !

Its from the pessaries, haven't had medical management before but have heard about this discharge from others who have. The pessaries dissolve I assume...xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->