Dropping in to say hi..

M111

Reaction score
..I've just joined the forum and hoping to share ideas, worries etc!

I'm about 6 weeks with my first! We found out last weekend and the last week has gone so slow it's unreal!!! I haven't got any symptoms except being tired and massive boobs (they're not massive but have grown significantly in the last couple of weeks :winkwink: that's what made me test!)

I have however, put on loads of weight?? Like 3lbs this week and I seem to be massive around my tummy? I've not eaten much more than usual, drunk loads of water etc. - is anyone else experiencing this?

Is it OK to go to the gym? Or would it be better to swim?

I bloated straight away. My daughter is 2 months old now but i remember at six weeks being bloated.

Exercise they say dont let your pulse go above so many beats. But basically dont over do it. If your already fit then it wont tire you as much as someone whos never exercised. Drink lots of water when exercising. They say walking is great. But bloating is out of your control if its pregnancy related. Xx

Welcome M1 :) congratulations, im 6 weeks and dont have many symptoms either, my boobs hurt and the veins are really dark now lol and im exhausted all the time, feeling sick now and again but nothing major yet. I dont know what you can and cant do at the gym being pregnant hun i think its best to speak to a midwife about that xx

Thanks.. I've not got an appointment for another three weeks so will lay off the gym until then.. I've even for a long walk this morning - I just feel really bloated and none of my clothes fit properly.. I know it's normal but I don't like it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->