Drowning my sorrows!!

M

MyFirstNoodle

I won £1660 playing online bingo last week. I don't play very often..usually £20 here and there...but last week I won the big money on 2 lines. Anyway since then Ive limited myself to around £20...and I have won £400 since my big win.

Tonight I said "Right I'l only spend £30 max as i'm having a bottle of wine and no work tomorrow" the minute I decided to stop playing the game rolled onto free play and what pops up:
bingo.jpg

I'm soooooooooooo sickened. Now im sitting here feeling sorry for myself :dohh: I'm very happy with my winnings so far but my god what I would of done with that money!!!!!!!!

Who want's to help me drown my sorrows :haha:

Pointless thread!

That is sickening but just think of the money you've already won :D which site did you win it on? There seems to be so many online bingo places lately, dunno where they've all come from :shrug:

That is sickening but just think of the money you've already won :D which site did you win it on? There seems to be so many online bingo places lately, dunno where they've all come from :shrug:

I know yeh...im happy with my win so far. Well I won £1000 in November on 888ladies but stopped playing their as everyone was saying "they only give you a big win at first to hook you in" so I started playing on winkbingo thats where I won my latest amount of money...good fun if you're just sitting in at home. Just gutted I didn't win that last night. Would of been great help to the wedding!! :dohh:

I sit at home bored every night so I may join one :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->