Drugs live....

Just switched it on! Not sure what to think about it so far.

Xx

Can't believe the first volunteer , an ordained priest!

I wanna know how much theyve been paid to test the drugs lol!

It's really interesting! I love how Channel 4 alway push the boundaries! Ive taken MDMA a few times as I was on the clubbing scene a lot before LO and I cannot imagine being in a situation like that when taking the drug!

Xx

It's really interesting! I love how Channel 4 alway push the boundaries! Ive taken MDMA a few times as I was on the clubbing scene a lot before LO and I cannot imagine being in a situation like that when taking the drug!

Xx

Funny how the first 2 people have had different experiences! The priest will be out down town trying to score tomorrow night for another E !!
So interesting!

Xx

Funny how the first 2 people have had different experiences! The priest will be out down town trying to score tomorrow night for another E !!
So interesting!

I missed the first part but I've seen people on Facebook talking about the priest! So funny. I wonder what there getting paid?

Xx

Got this on record, can't wait to watch it should be interesting!

Ive recorded this so will watch it today at some point! Ive taken ecstasy a fair few times in my time and will be interested to see it being taken from a different perspective! Xxx

Ive recorded this so will watch it today at some point! Ive taken ecstasy a fair few times in my time and will be interested to see it being taken from a different perspective! Xxx

I only got to the 4 th person then fell asleep!
The environment was really controlled obviously (I thought they'd be playing a bit of 'born slippy' to see the outcome ha!) they got asked loads of questions mainly regarding they're emotional welbeing.
Quite interesting to see who volunteered as well. The first was a female priest and the second was an sas guy. Both had Completly different experiences. The reist started welling up because she was so happy and the SAS man said it made him feel paranoid, he's had military training to not confess under duress or drugs.

Wow sounds really interesting! Can't wait to watch it later! Xxx

This sounds interesting, think I will watch it on 4od later! I personally prefer MDMA to alcohol -not that I take it anymore but my behaviour on ecstacy was always way less reckless than when I was drunk. Did they show their comedowns?

Thought it was a waste of what would have been really good pure mdma.

And they just sat them in a scanner!! They should have put them in a room full of other people and good music.

I did like the model brain though that was pretty funky, but other than that i fell asleep.

This sounds interesting, think I will watch it on 4od later! I personally prefer MDMA to alcohol -not that I take it anymore but my behaviour on ecstacy was always way less reckless than when I was drunk. Did they show their comedowns?

It wasn't really in depth on each person, the subjects , 25 of them were from all walks of life , I think that was what interested me more than anything! They had to say how they were feeling at different intervals which they then showed on a graph.
I really thought they'd be a bit more hyper on it, they had to go into have a Brain scan whilst answering a series of questions. I think some of the Q's were from various emotional times in their lives.
Really pushed the boundaries on this programme, maybe changed a lot of the perception of the drug as well. I'm sure that said its the first ever of its kind that because of the legalities they've never been able to do it before.
I must say from reading previous posts of yours your very pro legalisation. Although I'm not for legalisation it has changed a lot of my thoughts regarding alcohol/banned substances... They are pretty much the same ! I've never taken ecstasy , I have been into acid and speed in my early youth with the rave scene. :blush:

And they just sat them in a scanner!! They should have put them in a room full of other people and good music.

I did like the model brain though that was pretty funky, but other than that i fell asleep.

When I first saw the advert I thought that's what it would be, a few tunes and some shape throwing!!
Suppose that wouldn't be very professional though hey:haha:

When I first saw the advert I thought that's what it would be, a few tunes and some shape throwing!!
Suppose that wouldn't be very professional though hey:haha:

It was such a clinical environment - how can you really let go whilst in a hospital gown lol. I bet the sas man would've had the time of his life if he was surrounded by good scenery good people and good music.

I loved it very informative! hopefully it will be legalised soon,So people can take the pure stuff instead of all this dodgy underground crap with god knows what in it.

Ive taken extacy "pills" A few times and felt like absolute crap for days and days afterwards but ive also taken PURE mdma which is absolutly incredible (Mil takes it occasionaly and shes a PTSD therapist) could imagine her on that programme :)

Maybe it will help end the stereotype of the kind of people who take drugs . . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->