ds does'nt want to feed anymore

mummy3

Busy!
Reaction score
This is my first post here but thought some of you ladies would understand.... I have bf my ds for almost 15 months but the last couple of days he is just not interested, biting and fussing:cry: Im almost 17 weeks pregnant so maybe this is it and feel so guilty :cry:
Dont know whether to keep trying or accept he just does'nt want it?
Any advice ladies?
And thankyou for letting me get this of my er...chest!!!

Awww, sounds sad, I'd be upset if Jasper suddenly didn't want boobie.

My mum said that at about 9 months I decided I didn't want boobie anymore and I was given a sippy cup and didn't look back. She wasn't happy and was really supprised as she'd had to talk my 2.5 year old brother off the breast when she was pregnant with me.

PERSONALLY - totally just my opinion I get that your sad about it - but it sounds to me like a 'good time' for it... he might just be ready to give it up.

Mum told me even once I'd stopped BFing she still had milk for a couple of weeks and I still asked for the odd comfort suck, which meant she got to say 'goodbye' to breast feeding properly.

GOODLUCK! And :hug:

My DS stopped BF at 16/17 months. I was happy/sad. Happy he's growing up and sad to give up that time with him. But I let him stop. He too had the odd comfort feed as he gave it up - which is why i say 16/17 months when it was closer to 16.

Personally I'd just let him give it up since he seems ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->