DTD 5 days before ovulation, pregnant??

MummyFox

Reaction score
So hubby and I had unprotected sex 5 days before ovulation, I got a positive OPK 5 days later.
I'm now 8dpo and for about 3 days I've had increasingly sore/tingly breasts, it feels as if I'm having milk let down! I don't usually have tender breasts at all before AF.
I also had quite painful cramping last night and this morning. Feeling rather exhausted also.
Could I have conceived?? We weren't actively trying, I had only just started to track my cycles as they've been a bit irregular as of late. :shrug:

I think there would be a slim chance you could be pregnant. They say sperm can live inside a woman's body for the maximum of 5 days but it's rare and most sperm live 2-3 days. It also takes on average 12-36 hours after a positive opk for you to actually ovulate so you could of ovulated 5-7 days after you dtd. Your tender boobs could be a pregnancy sign as you don't normally get that, so the only way to know for sure is take a test! If it's negative do another one in a few days! Also you say your cycles have been irregular, you can get a positive opk and not actually ovulate when cycles are irregular it's just your body gearing up to ovulate but for some reason doesn't so tries again in a few days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->