DTD OR NOT DTD that is the question??

francismummy

Mum to 3 Princes x
Reaction score
Hi

I have just got my first peak on a CBFM today and I am wondering do I DTD or waiting to see if there are any more peak days as do not want to run out hubby swimmers ???

Ps this is my first month using the CBFM X

THANK YOU

I would say dtd! everyday that it is positive, if your dh's sperm count is low then dtd every other day, sperm can last up to 5 days if the swimmers are strong. Good luck, I hope you catch the eggie.

I would say defo dtd and if u get a peak again tommorro then dtd again unless u have a reason to worry abour you oh swimmers then there's nothing wrong I dtd daily x

You're always better off to dtd before rather than on time if ov (unless its ridiculously long before ov) -also, unless hubby has sperm issues you have no reason to worry about 'running out' etc. In fact, having a practice run will refresh the spermies so he has a fresh supply.

If you're really worried about this issue (doubt that you are but, lol) every other day is more than suffficient!

Good luck and all the best! xxx

bear in mind that once released the spermies need approx 12 hours to transform themselves to be ready for penegtrating the egg so you need to get em in there and waiting for the egg rather thena the ggwaiting for them to come if that makes sense.

check out the great sperm race really really educational!!!

I would dtd now and every 48 hours. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->