DTD

kirmal12

Reaction score
Sorry full of questions tonight!. But how many times a day do you DTD around ovulation?.:hugs:

As Indigo says only once per 24 hours :thumbup:

But if you know your DH has a poor SA then stick to every other day

We try to do it twice per day around O time but it takes a while for those spermies to replenish so i suppose you should only do it the once per day.

We BD every 24 hour, and give one or two days break after each 2 days of DTD. Like, we BD on my CD9, CD10, CD13, CD14, CD 16, CD17, last month. :hugs:

Around ovulation if your partner has a good sperm count, once a day is optimal. Sometimes I fail at my plan and it becomes every other (being too tired the one day, for example) or twice a day (hopped up libido). If you are using OPK a good strategy might be every other day from the end of your period until a + OPK, then every day until you get a definite rise in temperature, then whatever you like.

Once a day for us:haha: I read on here somewhere that morning :spermy: are a bit better, I think there's a higher count and their stronger in the morning:thumbup: Not sure but hopefully someone else will know a bit more about it:haha:

Once a day for us:haha: I read on here somewhere that morning :spermy: are a bit better, I think there's a higher count and their stronger in the morning:thumbup: Not sure but hopefully someone else will know a bit more about it:haha:

LOL I'd have to wake my OH up first!!!! I could just see me grinding away over a snoring OH, my boy is NOT a morning person.:dohh:

I'm most fertile next week and my OH is on the night shift so i'm not expecting his swimmers to be at there best!. Poor bloke though, he will be doing a 12 hour night shift and then then DTD as soon as he gets in!

LOL I'd have to wake my OH up first!!!! I could just see me grinding away over a snoring OH, my boy is NOT a morning person.:dohh:

That's why I wasn't sure!! I'd never get DH up in the morning for that :rofl: besides he's stinky in the morning:haha:

Hmm, not if they reflect my OH, who can be a grumpy git in the mornings! :D interesting though, hadn't heard that before... will try to encourage more 'breakfast of champions' then!

Hmm, not if they reflect my OH, who can be a grumpy git in the mornings! :D interesting though, hadn't heard that before... will try to encourage more 'breakfast of champions' then!

Good luck:winkwink: I can't remember where I read it on here to be honest but if you search for it hopefully it will come up :hugs:

Well my DH is much more willing in the morning than the evening :) In fact we have a ban on trying to :sex: between 10pm and 4am as it always ends in frustration and a row :nope:

D'you think :spermy: are happier in the morning 'cos they've had a good nights :sleep:??!!

My DH is like Mr Macwooly, raring to go in the mornings (when I'm usually not!) and not really up for it in the evenings!! I've got bags under my eyes from all the early starts already!:haha:

We do every other day regardless, unless it's the weekend, then my luck's in:winkwink:!!!

Jax I'm a little different I match Mr Macwooly thankfully :winkwink:

Jax I'm a little different I match Mr Macwooly thankfully :winkwink:

Oh how I wish I was the same!! I'm getting used to no lie-in's at the weekend, it's warming me up for when :baby: finally here!!:happydance:

Lie in what's a lie in? Oh that's the thing I get about twice a year :laugh2:

If DH isn't waking me @ 6am :winkwink: then one of the 4 dogs is whining asking for the toilet @ 6am :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->