Dubai

are you pregnant or a mum like your status says makeupdubai? are you ttcing again ?

I am a mum :) I have a 15 month old girl :)
Inshallah i will be TTC soon :) x
So what do you ladies do with your days here? I get a bit bored with malls all the time.

i dont work either ! i stay at home or drive to me mums, she lives in sharjah, we are on the palm so its a long drive but it gives me something to do !! im bored of malls too but theres nothing else really is there ?

whereabouts in scotland are you from ? we got married in york dec 28th 2009 and went to edingburgh for hogmany's.. wont forget the bitter cold.. we bought the tickets but never left the hotel because it was far too cold for me !

i dont work either ! i stay at home or drive to me mums, she lives in sharjah, we are on the palm so its a long drive but it gives me something to do !! im bored of malls too but theres nothing else really is there ?

whereabouts in scotland are you from ? we got married in york dec 28th 2009 and went to edingburgh for hogmany's.. wont forget the bitter cold.. we bought the tickets but never left the hotel because it was far too cold for me !

So nice your mum lives here, be good wen the baby comes along. My mum lives in qatar. :(
Im from Glasgow. and yep its freezingggg! but oh how i do miss the cold and the rain lol. I got married here in 2006, my husband is local :)
How old are you? Im 24.

yeah it will be helpful when LO is here.. to have mum around xx

im only 20 :) my dh is white/ yorkshireman. i loved scotland and love to drive around .. everytime we go to the UK, i ask dh to take me to scotland.

wow your dh is local, thats nice, so you have a mixed race baby.. can i see a pic ? id love to imagine what my DD will look like. as im brown and dh is white and in your case its the other way round !!

so have you converted then and got married the local way ? xxxx

yeah it will be helpful when LO is here.. to have mum around xx

im only 20 :) my dh is white/ yorkshireman. i loved scotland and love to drive around .. everytime we go to the UK, i ask dh to take me to scotland.

wow your dh is local, thats nice, so you have a mixed race baby.. can i see a pic ? id love to imagine what my DD will look like. as im brown and dh is white and in your case its the other way round !!

so have you converted then and got married the local way ? xxxx

Sure, il try get a pic into ur private messages. She looks like me tho 100% lol.
Do you know if your having a boy or a girl yet?
I did convert yes but not till after i got married i decided i wnted to convert :)
U got msn or ne thing like that?

ahh just realized ur signature sez ur having a girl..doh! sorry lol
Any names in mind? x

Yeh we both like Gemma Louise xx so its gemma for now unless another exceptional name comes to mind..xx

Yep ive got msn and blackberry msgr and gmail.. so whichever you prefer, i shall PM you.. leme kno. xx

would love to see pics, whats your name by the way? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"