Due 10th December, wanna join me???

auntiebee

Reaction score
Hi girls.............my next cycle is due to start around the 10th dec, so im on CD 5 atm. Please join me on a wee journey and please tel me what ur doin 2 help u concieve......ie OPK

Baby dust 2 us al

Perfect. I've been looking for someone. I am on CD5 as well and due on Dec 9th though being a day late may have thrown that off. I would like to join you if you dont mind

eta that I'm really not doing anything specific. When my bf feels like it's getting too much baby making and not enough fun, I have to "trick" him into thinking it's all fun. Extra fun around ovulation time :p

Mine is due for the 11th. I will test then or a day early or later. I will join you too! I am pretty much gonna :sex: EVERY day and sometimes twice a day and lay upside down with my legs over the headboard for 30 mins every time! LOL :D That worked with Jace on the first try! :)

Lmao Majm1241 that sure gave me the laugh that I needed.

Hi girls.....hehehehe......i love that.... majm1241.... i have kinna done that in the past, stuck my legs in the air for 5mins and not let it come out (2mi) 4 as long as poss.
Last mth i was going by my CM and BD for 2 days after it and b4 aswell but goin by the 1st day of this cycle i think i ovulated 2 days after i thought i ovulated and i didnt BD those days. This mth im gonna BD every other day and try every day around days of O.
Im thinkin of gettin Ovulation kits, wot do u think??? they r expensive!!! any1 got a CBFM?? now they r shit expensive but mayb they'd b worth it???

Hi ladies im on CD8 and will be testing on 10th i think!

3rd cycle and feeling really positive this month!

Dont do any thing as yet with regards to fertility, just hoping this will be our month, have a 27/28 day cycle so presume i ov around day 13 or 14, just lots of sex throughout the month is my plan at the mo! Also not to let it take over my mind and get me down!
Trying not to stress about it too much!

Good luck to you all x x

Lmao Majm1241 that sure gave me the laugh that I needed.

Glad I could help! :D

Hi girls.....hehehehe......i love that.... majm1241.... i have kinna done that in the past, stuck my legs in the air for 5mins and not let it come out (2mi) 4 as long as poss.
Last mth i was going by my CM and BD for 2 days after it and b4 aswell but goin by the 1st day of this cycle i think i ovulated 2 days after i thought i ovulated and i didnt BD those days. This mth im gonna BD every other day and try every day around days of O.
Im thinkin of gettin Ovulation kits, wot do u think??? they r expensive!!! any1 got a CBFM?? now they r shit expensive but mayb they'd b worth it???

LOl I am not gonna buy one this month. I'm gonna see how it goes and I am being positive about this being a GREAT month!!! :D

Just keep :bed: and keep them legs up ladies!!! Min 30 mins! :) :kiss:

Dont do any thing as yet with regards to fertility, just hoping this will be our month, have a 27/28 day cycle so presume i ov around day 13 or 14, just lots of sex throughout the month is my plan at the mo! Also not to let it take over my mind and get me down!

Good luck to you all x x

That's us! Trying to see how this month goes, for I feel it will be the one! :)

I stressed about it too much last motnh and got my hopes up. :(

:dust: to us all!!!

Good luck to you all x x

Hlaner! You have the same 27 day cycle as me!

I got a bbt but I'm not sure I can do the charting thing. I work and sleep at odd hours plus I go the bathroom alot during the night. I'll just stick with the ovulation calendar and try my luck with that.

Hey girlies, well im on CD8 and the witch has defo packed up for now. So now im on the count down 2 O and i bought cheapie ovulation kits on internet. Im gonna use these but hope i dont get 2 obsessed now as other months i never really counted the days till O i was just aware of it and BD'd around that time. I mainly got these OPK's so that i will no exactly when im ovulating and then il no when i can do a pregnancy test or expect AF as AF was extra l8 last wk so i obviously O'd later than i expected.

Anyway ladies, please keep me posted on ur route through this cycle and we can help each other all the way to r BFP.

Baby dust to all
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [/COLOR]

I want to do a test on the 7th hoping to give MArk a b-day surprise! (((((FINGERS CROSSED)))))

Still Bding and praying for a Bay-bay!!! :D I am on CD 9... Getting excited too soon! LOL Is it too soon to feel OV aches? I felt the past 2 days a bit of aching. Don't want to start giving my head symptoms again. Could be something I ate. Had 1 1/2 hotdogs last night for dinner and I had HORRIBLE indigestion after I ate it. :(

I did purchase some OV kits and they should be here close to O time. I also got some preseed. I'm not playin with this egg! So we shall see how that goes. I've been taking some prenatal vitamins and they make me feel so much better. I should have been taking them all along :thumbup: But right now, I'm just counting down to next week when I'm suppose to ovulate. I can't wait :sex:

Hi girlies

Can I join you in the countdown? I'm due on the 7th Dec, so will test around that time,as long as I can possibly hold out!!!

We're ttc #1, and this is only our 2nd cycle trying, so we are just BD every other day in the hope we'll hit the right time! I should ov around the wkend so I'll get some sexy underwear out for extra motivation to go for it over wkend!!!

Good luck and ***baby dust*** to all

Please do join us, the more the merrier. That way if I don't get the BFP, I can hope for one of you guys.

:dust::dust::dust:

I've been feeling my OV so we are really trying!!! :D I want my :bfp: :dust:

:dust::dust::dust: and :bfp::bfp: for you majm1241!!! I'm now considered in my fertile time so Imma do what the Marvin Gaye song says.
let's get it on :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thanks tickled! You too Hon! :dust: Let's all get i ton! LOL

Angelblue of course u can join..... im now in my fertile period but dont think il b ovulating until thursday or friday. Im gonna start doin the OPK 2nite or tm nite, im trying not 2 waste 2 many so i will hav them 4 again, although hopefully i wont need them if i get my :bfp:
:babydust: 2 al u girlies............

o and im gonna :test: around the 8th december so please let us al pray 4 each other and really hope that we get alot of :bfp: and August 2010 babies.

Hie laides
Im testing on the 5th Dec. im so excited coz i feel i did it this time. i wasnt charting or anything. I was on Clomid from day 5-9 and then Hcg shot so im confident that the job has been done. Who wants to test with me on the 5th?

Baby dust to all of you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->