Due 10th December, wanna join me???

OMG! Today is Officially My 2WW until I test! This is really going to take forever! LOL

Think I'm ov so LOTS of :sex: taking place! Not looking forward to this 2ww its gonna feel like FOREVER! Me and OH this morning were saying if we get a :bfp: then we will wait til xmas day to tell our family - I just keep picturing it now - all their reactions. Maybe it was a bad idea to talk about that!

How is everyone else doing?

:dust:

I am due to ovulate within the next two days. I feel that lil ovary hurtin just a bit. Do you guys think I'll be covered if I BD'd on Saturday and Sunday night? I'm thinkin I might have to get a go in again on Tuesday night to be sure. I can't get that darned CB digital ovulation test to give me a smiley yet :(

ETA: I'm on CD12

Hey....tickledpink3.....we are on exactly the same cycle day, now CD13 and im using ic ovulation kits and according2 them not ovulating yet. my cycles are averaging 30-31 days so i prob wont b OV'ing till the w'end, which is good coz then me and DH can hav loads of :sex: as we hav more time over w'end as my DH works sooo much during week. wer still gonna :sex: every nite this wk also. really want 2 get this little egg.
So ppppplease every1, keep posting and i really want 2 hear of some:bfp: even if i dont get mine this month.
:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Something told me to wait til later on and try again and I finally got that smiley. Been wearing the poor bf out so hopefully I can catch that lil elusive eggy. Family will be in town soon so I will have to put my hopes on today and tomorrow.

:dust::dust: To you to auntiebee and the rest of you ladies. Pretty soon we'll be pulling our hair out during the 2ww :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->