due 15th Dec - looking for bump buddy!

Sasaminks

Reaction score
Hi all,

Im due on the 15th december and I’d love to have someone to share this crazy experience with! :hugs:

I’ve been getting all sorts of symptoms and would really love to have someone to chat to about it all, especially so early on when we are trying to keep it quiet until we reach the blessed 12 week point!

I'm a first time mummy in the UK by the way :)

xxx

Yah!! I am calculating that I am due december 17th, But i will find out for sure in 6 days at my first ultra sound!! :)

Im a first time mommy too.

Bump buddies?? <3

Hello I am due 20th December. It'll be my first too and I am in the UK.

@KristinaD - awesome! is that your dating scan when you get to hear the heart beat? ours is next week i cant wait!! are you having many symptons??

@Mich hi Mich! do you have your first hospital appointment date yet??

@KristinaD - awesome! is that your dating scan when you get to hear the heart beat? ours is next week i cant wait!! are you having many symptons??

@Mich hi Mich! do you have your first hospital appointment date yet??

Hello - I had IVF (after over 2 years' of trying) and so had my first hospital appointment this week as they automatically give you an early scan :happydance: All looking ok and saw the heartbeat! My next appointment is to talk to the midwife at the end of May and then I have my 12 week scan on 9 June. How about you guys??

Hiya

Could I join you guys? Im due on Dec 20th according to my scan at 5w, having another Monday (8w) so I guess theyll confirm it then. My hubby's bday is 21st and if thats the EDD the crowing will be heard in three counties.

We conceived on Clomid after 16m of ttc, started to get ms this week and I rly cant complain about it as Id have it no other way, nice excuse to scoff biscuits every hour as well :) Was fully expecting to have to do IVF tbh and was a real surprise to get the BFP

Just had my first MW appt last week and she was rubbish, told me loads of wrong stuff, I wont be seeing her again, makes me glad we have Dr Google tbh.

Its my first and I'm from Bristol

get ms this week and I rly cant complain about it as Id have it no other way, nice excuse to scoff biscuits every hour as well :)

I totally know what you mean - i have to eat every 2 hours or i feel so sick - problem is the food that makes me feel better is normally not the most healthy option! today i have a thing for sausage sandwichs lol - oh well i normally eat so well a few weeks of indulgence cant be all bad hey?! :munch:

@Mich - we should get to hear baby's heartbeat on wed - and i think they do our dating scan then - i am soooo excited! nervous too though - i just hope that everything is ok!

Oh did any of you ever watch 'Natalie Cassidy - Being Mum' - I saw the last episode today where she has the baby and i couldnt stop crying lol!!

I saw that when it was on, couldnt help thinking that they would split up v soon and that the family lifestyle shes forced herself into wouldnt fit.

Ive not been great with eating today, bought a discount easter egg yday so opened that, I did have a good breakfast and strawberries earlier, so it all evens out doesnt it?

Went to the gym this morning and my joggers are so tight with the bloat now, had to go buy some from mamas and papas, god that shop is annoying, the staff take so long over everything, must have been waiting about 10 mins just to pay.

Exciting about scans this week, do you have to ask them to hear the heartbeat? Scans Ive seen they never have any sound.

hey cranberry

had our first appointment today altho i was a bit disappointed as they didnt do dating scan or check heart beat, apparently they do all that at my next appointment in 3 weeks - still i got a lovely little baby pack which has come freebies in - there was a tiny weeny nappy which mad me cry! lol!

how is everyone else doing?? xxx

My friend didnt get a scan til 20w! She was 39 and probably refused the NT scan tbh. Still need to chat to DH about that. Hes of the opinion that if theres any problems we should nip things in the bud.. I disagree tbh. Need to get nagging skills honed a bit.

All fine here, super tired and had a rly long day. Told someone I was preg today, slipped out with a client hehe, was v odd telling her tbh.

HI girls

Can i join you? I'm due 16th December with our 2nd.

Have my 12 week scan on 6th June and sooooo excited :D

I've lost 5lbs so far and haven't had ms or anything.. bit worried but my appetite just isn't there after 5pm so i cram it all in at lunch time lol :)

Hey Foxy :) Our first scan is the 1st June - next week - I cant wait!! How are you feeling? have you had many symptoms? I think ive had everything in the book!! xxx

Hey Foxy :) Our first scan is the 1st June - next week - I cant wait!! How are you feeling? have you had many symptoms? I think ive had everything in the book!! xxx

Hi hun :thumbup:

Wow, so exciting isn't it.. you'll be wishing the next week away i bet!

All i can say is enjoy your pregnancy.. it'll be over too soon and you will miss it.

I am feeling good... the only symptoms i have had is one bout of heart burn and constantly throbbing boobs.
No ms.. no peeing every 2 mins.. no nausea.. nothing :wacko:

Hey i'm not complaining as i was really rough with my first till about 15 weeks. But this time if i didn't have sore boobs and the occasional twing down there when i jump up then i would say i'm not even pregnant at all :nope: wish i had something tho, just a bit of reassurance would be nice.

How are you feeling hun? Are you growing yet? I was but it must have been all bloat as i've lost 6lbs and nothing but a bit of flab from last time there :winkwink:

xx

oh yes I have to say that while the symptoms are a pain they are reassuring sometimes - now and then I get a 'good' day where I don;t feel sick or tired - but then I spend all day worrying! we can't win either way lol!

am definitely started to get a baby bump - a few people on here said its probably bloating but when my friend who ust had a baby had a look at my tummy and said it definitely looks like baby bump to her - I'm worried it might be twins now - or maybe we cud be further along than we thought??

have to say my emtions are up the wall at the moment - I can cry at the drop of a hat and I'm really over sensitive - my poor fiance must be at his wits end! How are your emotions at the moment?? and what was it like first time round? did they settle down?!

xxx

Hi hun
Ah bless you. Do you know what? My emotions are pretty normal. I don't actually think i'm pregnant at all :dohh: If it weren't for the scan i had at 7 weeks showing a heartbeat and the positive preg test i just had to take :blush: i wouldn't believe i was.
But i do have a lots going on at the moment so i guess that everything else is getting my attention.

With Brooke, i cried at adverts! And sorry to say hun, it only got worse.
But after i had Brooke, was the worst. So emotional it was crazy lol.

Do you have twins in your family? Apparently they are only carried on the mothers side..

Only a week to go and you'll know for sure. Have you posted a bump pic yet?

I'm going to try and take one later but think it may just be bloat and blubber lol..

xx

hey hun how you feeling today? I'm in such a great mood!

we do have twins in my family! they had skipped a couple of generations but then my cousin had twins last year - oh dear I hope its just bloat or we are further than we thought!! My boss, who does know, said to me today - 'wow - you're really starting to show!'

havent posted a bump pic yet - i do have one but i look so pale its ridiculous- I'll get another when I've slapped a bit of tanning moisteriser on!!

oh how come you got a scan at 7 weeks? I asked about it and they said they won't do it until week 12 at my hospital, I wish I had known you could go and get one done prvately cos I would have! Not worth it now though with the scan next week, when's you next appointemnt hun? xxx

Hi hun

I'm ok thanks. Have had some pains today and it's been a very stressful day :wacko:
Good for you being in such a good mood :) Can you pass some over this way?? Pretty purrrlease :shrug: lol

Where abouts are you hun...?

Oooooo twins could be on the cards for you then.... get that pic up lets see :) Not long till you find out for sure. Would you be happy with twins or feel a bit overwhelmed?
My friend had ivf, it was her last go with her last two eggs. I joked all the time saying, i bet they both take. And they did lol. She was gutted and she didn't know how on earth she would cope and started to resent her pregnancy :( A week later she lost one.. :( The other is still going strong and she's 29 weeks now and a bit calmer.
I wanted twins... i was sure i was carrying twins.

I had my cards read last November and everything she said was true! But she said i would be pregnant with twin boys due in December... was a little disappointed when i saw only one heartbeat.
My oh was relieved tho and said, my wallet feels lighter already! Typical man!!

Have you done the needle and ring thing over your belly yet?
I done it with brooke and was predicted a girl. Only just thought of it now so might have a go tomorrow.

I had a scan at 5 weeks as i was bleeding quite badly and had pain on my left side. They thought it was eptopic so rushed me straight in. They could only see a gestational sac and a yolk sac then tho so asked me to come back at 7 weeks to check all was okay and thats when we saw the heartbeat :)
It was amazing, but not much to see at all to be honest and don't think i would pay for a private one at this stage.

I will have my 12 and 20 week scan and thats it (hopefully). I may ask to get a 3d one done at 28 weeks or something but we are planning on moving house in September and we need to completely renovate it before we can actually move in... gonna be hard work and 6/7 months preggy :dohh: madness!

But hey, why not lol..

Will you find out the sex you think?
How's your ms today?

I gagged at the smell of fish and chips tonight. gutted as i wanted them so much.
Instead i ate a punnet of cherry tomatoes :blush:

xx

I gagged at the smell of fish and chips tonight. gutted as i wanted them so much.
Instead i ate a punnet of cherry tomatoes :blush:

xx

:hi: when I was pregnant with my little boy I hated smell of any type of fast food. And I was craving tomatoes so badly!!!! everyone was laughing at me when I had tomatoes for lunch and snacks all the time.
You may have baby boy :winkwink:

Hello Ladies,
can I join your thread?
I am at the moment 14+5 wks.
I'm predicted little girl. so lets see what happens.

just had result of all my blood tests and so far so good :thumbup:
also my downs testing came back low risk :happydance:
I was bit worry as I am 33 and my husband is 40

Hi all! A new member here so would love to join in! I am due 23rd Dec although willl probably be induced as I am diabetic... Had my 13 weeks scan on Tuesday - saw and heard the heartbeat and 2 arms / legs!! Had to see mw today and was told my DS risk is low which was a happy suprise as I am 39. Had a fairly easy time so far athough been exhausted! Picking up a bit now (14 weeks today!) so looking forward to the next tri!
I am in London, UK btw!
Bluebutterfly how are you predicted a girl??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->