Due 18th August and looking for a Bump Buddy

janine0187

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I should have started this thread ages ago but better late than never. :)
My bean finally stuck with me after having a MC in September.
I am now 12 weeks and 4 days pregnant. Yay :)

I am looking for a bump buddy who is due at the same time or close to it and I can share my story with.

Hope to hear from your guys soon.

Hi Janine!
I'm due aug 10!
I'm so sorry to hear about your previous MC! Congrats on your sticky bean!!! :happydance:
I'm about to turn 22 and expecting my first. DH is currently deployed in Afghanistan and I'm a full time student online so I admit... I'm pretty much a b&b addict! :blush:

Hiya. :)
Ah its ok. The MC was at a pretty early stage. So it was all fine. Plus, these days it seems to be normal to have a miscarriage. They are saying it is 1 in 3 chances, but I think this might have changed looking at people online here. There is so many who had miscarriages.
But yeah, I finally have my sticky bean! :) :happydance::baby:
I am on this forum everyday too but to be honest there is not much to post about. I am on 3 other forums too.
I'm 25 years old by the way. Are you married already?

I agree, there seems to be A LOT of miscarriages! Makes you wonder why the rate of miscarriages seems to be increasing!
It's so great that you have a sticky bean :)
What other forums do you use?
I am married, we got married last may. I see in your signature that you're engaged! Congrats!!! Do you have a date set for the wedding?

I am using 2 irish forums but it doesnt seem to be much active. Not in the sections I am in anyways. One is called. eumome.ie and the other one is called rollercoaster.ie The English one I am in is called babycenter.co.uk which was recommended by a friend to me.
We dont have a date set for our wedding yet but we would prefer to have it in the summer 2013 maybe... We'll see how things go first.

I have heard of the babycenter one I think but haven't been on it.. I go on this other one babybump.alt12.com I prefer b&b much more!
That's understandable.. my hubby and I ended up doing the justice of peace at the court house. We were going to have our ceremony this summer when he gets back from Afghanistan but with the baby on the way we are putting it off.

Well, the thing is weddings do cost but some people think they cost a fortune and you can actually afford them though if you are able to save up that is. lol
It would be great to have baby at the wedding when it is 1 year old. :)
Must check that forum out and see what it is like.
How are you feeling these days anyways? Any symptoms?

Yeah, they really aren't that expensive but I was wanting a really simple one anyways. We we're going to get married this summer after my DH got back from afghanistan but we ended up just doing justice of the peace before he left since we didn't want to wait any longer! :)
And it would be sooo cute!!!! if it's a boy you can have him be the ring bearer and if it's a girl then the flower girl!!!! :cloud9:
I'm feeling okay, I wake up with headaches just about everyday.. I don't know why, maybe because of the HORRIBLE sleep I get.. was thinking of looking into a maternity pillow to see if that helps me sleep.. and still just tiiiired all the time! Hoping it eases soon!
How about you, any symptoms lately?

Ah we are going to have a small wedding as well. There is no point in a big one because it would look stupid. The fact that my fiance has so many brothers and sisters and then all the relations. It will end up with at least 40 or 50 people like and then from my side there might be 10 if even. So that wouldnt be no good.
It will be still a special one but small. Still all the stuff I would like to have though. :)
At the moment I dont get any headaches. So far I had only one or 2. Might be not even pregnancy related though to be honest. I am working on the PC all day so you can get headaches easily from that. Pregnancy makes you lazy though. I am sitting here all day doing nothing. lol Just too lazy to go anywhere during the day.

That's wonderful, personally I think the smaller ones are even more special because you don't have a ton of people to entertain but you have the people that mean the most around you to celebrate your special day with! It's easier to focus on just you and your OH. :)
My DH did not want a wedding because he doesn't like being put on the spot.:haha: He's a pretty quiet person around most people. I told him that I figured out his plan, for us to get married earlier at the court house and now he doesn't have to go through an actual wedding ceremony!
That's great that you aren't getting many headaches! This weekend has been ROUGH for me! My OB said I could get back to taking whey protein as long as my stomach could handle it.. well it so didn't! I was always fine taking it before pregnancy but I just got the most insane cramps! :( and then saturday I got a headache which turned into a migraine and lasted until this morning where I couldn't hold down any food! :wacko: this weekend has been a roller coaster ride! Slowly starting to feel better though!
I hope you continue to feel well, and it's okay to be lazy! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->