Due 19th December :)

KatieTizzle

Mama :)
Reaction score
Hi :wave:

I am 23 & my EDD is 19th of December. Looking for a buddy that is similar or same stage of pregnancy as me & similar age to share the up's & down's with as I am feeling a bit lonely at the mo. Boo. :( This will be #2 for me although DS lives his father. I am in the UK but wouldn't mind a US buddy either :) Also buddy must have a good sense of humour! Lol I can be a bit of a comedian at times! :)

Hi :wave:

I am 23 & my EDD is 19th of December. Looking for a buddy that is similar or same stage of pregnancy as me & similar age to share the up's & down's with as I am feeling a bit lonely at the mo. Boo. :( This will be #2 for me although DS lives his father. I am in the UK but wouldn't mind a US buddy either :) Also buddy must have a good sense of humour! Lol I can be a bit of a comedian at times! :)

hiya :) ,ill be your bump buddy if you like lol, im 23, edd 25th of december and also pregnant with number 2,

Hiya! I didn't think I was going to get any replies lol. Oh Xmas day due date! Wonder which one of us will be closer to Xmas day! Ha. Where are you from? How is you're pregnancy going so far? :)

o dear sorry about the delay i hadnt forgot about you :haha: , im from south staffordshire, its going ok at the mo iv had a few problems and have got a early scan in the morn which im dreading. how are you? have you had to put up with the much dreaded symptoms of pregnancy yet? x

That's okay :)
Oh hope everything is okay & let me know how it goes!
Just usual fatigue, nausea & achey limbs. I feel rather jealous of women who go symptom free! Lol.

That's okay :)
Oh hope everything is okay & let me know how it goes!
Just usual fatigue, nausea & achey limbs. I feel rather jealous of women who go symptom free! Lol.

thank you and i will do :flower:, tell me about it im having terrible heartburn, my craving put me off my craving who would of thought my curry craving was limited to a balti after a tikka masala i cant look at another curry :haha:, the sickness it home at the doctors this morning i spent 10minutes working out my route incase i couldnt keep it down any longer lookily it had passed that would of been embarrasing.

how as your day been?

Oh dear! I'm craving watermelon flavoured lollys at the mo -random! I've let OH go out to watch the footy tonight on condition he goes to the only shop that sells them and gets me a small handful lol. My day is okay, rang up to make my first appt with doc now I'm over six weeks (I went at four weeks but he nicely told me to go away & come back in 2 weeks) but he is away till next week, so gonna have to wait till Tuesday. Boo! So decided to pop and see my friend who is 36 weeks pregnant, her bump looked lovely! Weird to think that'll be me in 30 weeks. I can understand where you are coming from planning a special route lol. My sickness gave away my secret at a 5 year olds birthday party.. Embarrassing! I haven't been sick in about a week though it's just changed to feeling sick I dunno what one I prefer!

Hey Ladies
I am 23 also, i am due December 22 w/#1, I would love to join and be bump buddies!

I have no idea what a bump buddy is but I am due December 19th :). This is baby #2. My daughter will be two next weekend.

Just ladies to chat to & share your pregnancy journey with :)

Yay same EDD :yipee:

Hey, I'm 21 due December 19th with my 2nd. My first just turned 1. I'd love to chat with you guys too. :)

Yeah, it seems to be. Not a whole lot of people online I guess?

hiya katie, keep missing this forum out by mistake sorry :( , how are you, how are you getting on?, ooo iv a thread if you fancy joing too? atleast i can talk then lol.
hope your well xxxx

I'm doing pretty good Katie. Achy and tired, lol but that comes with the territory. How are you doing?

Sure does lol, I'm same with dry retching thrown in for good measure. Roll on second tri! I cannot wait to feel normal! Have you had any appointments yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->