Due 19th December :)

I had one at 6w3d. Heard and saw the heartbeat and everything looked good. What about you?

Gosh, they're making you wait an awfuly long time :(

It's what it's like over here tho. Sucks :( scan should be in about 3/4 weeks time so I should get a letter in 2 weeks with date & time.

I'd go crazy lol. How are you feeling? Any symptom relief? My ms went away out of nowhere, and mood swings eased up, but then the eating kicked in! I've eaten so much in the last couple of days!

I'm so jealous lol. My ms is just dry retching and that horrible feeling deep in the pit of your stomach, feels like burning. But it's there alot! Not finding anything to relieve it. Also can't eat anything except crackers so I'm loosing a bit of weight. I can't wait for it to just vanish one day!!

I remember with my first, I had ms sooo bad all thru my 1st trimester that I did lose quite a bit of weight. My doctor wasn't concerned, but I was terrified. 2nd trimester it went away completely, but then came back full force in the 3rd! It is by far the WORST part of being pregnant imo.

Yeah I agree with ya! I didn't get it with my first at all! That first tri was a breeze! I'd do anything to feel like that lol. Just keep telling myself.. Any day soon and you'll be fine!

Oh, first tri is almost over isn't it? I shocked myself last week, I kept thinking I was still in my 6th week (because I had my dr. appt then and it didn't seem that long ago) and imagine my surprise when I discovered it was 2 weeks later! Holy cow! Now 9 weeks is almost half over. Time is positively flying!

I know! I suddenly just realised earlier it's 10 weeks tomorrow! No more embryo & now a fetus! First tri finishes at start of 13 weeks don't it?

Yeah, the beginning of 13 weeks marks 2nd trimester! Soooooo close!

I can't wait! I actually feel a lot better today! It's 4pm and no nausea! Normally would of had some by now, getting through the evening will be the real test!

Yay! No nausea! How did the rest of your evening go?

It's half 6, all good so far. I've been living off crackers & I'm actually considering having a spaghetti bolognese! Big step!

Dec 19th is my birthday! No other point to this post than to say that :haha:

Good luck with dinner!

Woohoo beccad! Yay for Dec. 19th bdays!

Haha beccad :lol:

Dinner went well! A little worried the nausea has stopped just like that. If it wasn't for my sore boobs & tiredness I'd be going crazy lol.

I know what you mean. I got concerned when out of nowhere the ms just went away. But everything else is still there. I've got my 2nd appointment on Wednesday!

Yeah I know what you mean, I didn't expect it to just suddenly disappear. Especially when it got worse few days back. Oh yay let me know everything that happens weds. I'm STILL waiting to hear for my first appointment! Tempted to get a Doppler, I need to hear my baby's heartbeat :(

I'm still shocked at how long you have to wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->