Due 21st September. Anyone else?

Sarah369

Reaction score
As the title says really

Just wondering if anyone else is due soon. How you feeling?

I think baby must have engaged as pressure down there has reallt increased

Never had any BH with my other 2 but I've had some pretty strong ones this time

I'm due around then. Technically I have a due date of September 25, but he's measured a week ahead at every ultrasound except the very first at 6 weeks so I'm certain he'll be early. This will be my first.
I'm with you on the increased pressure down below. I've been waddling the passed few days!

I make my due date about a week earlier than they've said so we'll see.

Are you all ready for baby to arrive?

Definitely!! I want him to wait till he's full term but then he's free to come anytime after!
This pregnancy has felt sooooo long (I hear that's the case for a lot of first timers). I'm so glad it's near the end! I keep saying I'm not nervous for labour but let's face it... I'm scared outta my mind!! Everytime I have a tiny twinge (and I think I had my first experience with BH yesterday) I nearly sh*t my pants :rofl: I think I do have a lot of hidden anxiety about labour. I talked to my mom this weekend. I knew she had less than 12 hour labours for both me and my brother, but she told me this weekend she also had no pain relief. I want to try natural but gonna wing it and see if I can handle. If mom can do it, so can i!

Are you finished work? I have 3 days to go! Then I'm on 2 weeks vacation and mat leave officially starts Sept 11... unless he shows before then.

You'll do great in labour don't worry. Us women are made of tough stuff
I'm a stay at home mum as have a 2 and 3 year old so not been working.
Hope your 3 days go quickly.

Have you got a name picked out?

One of my best friends was due the 7th and she's had her baby today. Then another friend had her baby friday. It's just me left now.

Aw that sux when you're last! I have a friend who is pregnant as well. She's 1 week ahead of me and was experiencing signs of labour yesterday!

We do have a name picked out but I'm not sure I'm 100% sold on it. My husband is set with it, I'm not. It's such an important decision and I'm not sure!!! I would really like to see him before its final. How about you? Do you know what you are having and have a name?

We know for sure the middle name will be Roger after my hubs uncle who passed away recently. As for the first name, DH wanted something simple and not unique which is fine with me. I like simple, plain names too. So we had finally narrowed our list down to Timothy.
I'm just not sure I love it.

Aw that sux when you're last! I have a friend who is pregnant as well. She's 1 week ahead of me and was experiencing signs of labour yesterday!

We do have a name picked out but I'm not sure I'm 100% sold on it. My husband is set with it, I'm not. It's such an important decision and I'm not sure!!! I would really like to see him before its final. How about you? Do you know what you are having and have a name?

I don't mind so much. Means I get to milk being pregnant for a bit longer lol. Another friend is due in December so I'm not technically last.

We don't know what we're having. Have a girls name but not a boys name

Timothy is a lovely name. But I know what you mean when not sure. I have to love a name and be excited about it before I can use it

I'm due 25th but with twins I'll be having them earlier so not long! If I don't go into labour myself I'll be induced around the 3rd -7th , I'm so excited, I'm so done.

I'm due 25th but with twins I'll be having them earlier so not long! If I don't go into labour myself I'll be induced around the 3rd -7th , I'm so excited, I'm so done.

Wow how exciting. How have you found being pregnant with twins?

Have you had any twinges to indicate you may go on your own?

I'm due the 30th, but have a scan tomorrow morning and will see if she is still measuring ahead. Not sure what to expect and am actually looking forward to the process as means I get to meet who has been beating me from the inside!
Not sure I'm ready yet as I keep thinking of things we need & if I will be able to do it right. Finishing touches going into the nursery & packing bits and pieces for the hospital bag. I want to feel twinges in the next couple of weeks as I really really don't want to be induced!!

I'm due the 23rd but due to my blood pressure and having GD they plan to deliver me at 39 weeks if I don't go on my own before then. I am totally ok with going before that as long as he is healthy. I am so tired all the time and sore everywhere. I am still working and plan to work two more weeks after this if I don't go into labor before that. It's tough though. I am a teacher and on my feet a lot. I pretty much come home and just lay on the bed. Just counting down the days. We are all getting close.

Carrying twins has been hard! I feel like I'm going to burst and I need lots of help getting dressed and out of bed at the moment.

But nope not a sausage of impending labour which sucks , they are comfy in there!

Carrying twins has been hard! I feel like I'm going to burst and I need lots of help getting dressed and out of bed at the moment.

But nope not a sausage of impending labour which sucks , they are comfy in there!

I bet it has. I struggle to get dressed and I have a relatively small bump. I have to lasoo my knickers round my ankles haha.

I can get out of bed by myself but it's a sight haha.

You never know could go from nothing to contractions

My BH tonight are very uncomfortable. Bit annoying really

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"