Due 22nd september anybody else?

Whatme

Reaction score
So I got my bfp today, and my last period was 16th December, so that makes me 5.6wks I think, is anybody else due around this date? This will be my 4th 😳 lol.. I'm a pro.

Meeee I'm due 23rd and baby number 7 im also a pro lol

Lol, @twinkle22 you definitely are! How are you feeling? Do your pregnancies go smoothly?

Hi! I think I am due 22 September too! Just waiting for my first MW appointment. Doesn't feel real at the moment I only found out on Friday x

My EDD is 18th September so I'm not far off!

This is our 1st so I may be asking both you pros some advise! :haha:

Yeah they all do go pretty smooth well I had gd with my 3yr old and a mmc in September im praying I have no complications this time and apart from my nipples feeling as though they have been grated I feel fine hahahahaha never wanted morning sickness to start so much in all my life (yes I'm weird) oooo and I normally get an itchy nose drives me crazy that always means I'm having a girl and it's starting to itch bad these past few days so I think girl again lol :) x

Hi! I think I am due 22 September too! Just waiting for my first MW appointment. Doesn't feel real at the moment I only found out on Friday x

We are 6 weeks tomorrow:happydance:

I'm roughly 21st-23rd but it my previous babies are anything to go by, this baby will be four days past the due date just like the last three xx

I'm due the 18th with my first as well!! :happydance:

Hi all!! :hi: how is everyone? I'm getting my dating scan on Thursday. So excited and nervous!

I'm alittle later I think. Not completely sure. My lip was Dec 18th but I think my cycle might be alittle longer. Just came off the pill so not to sure. I would be sometime after the 22nd up to maybe the 29th/30th. I won't know for sure until my first appt. This is my first.

Hi!

My last period was December 3rd so my EDD is September 9th! First baby for both of us. Conceived after a year of trying, with severe Endometriosis!

Yay!

Hi all!! :hi: how is everyone? I'm getting my dating scan on Thursday. So excited and nervous!

Yah!!! Finally found someone with the same EDD! :happydance:

How are you feeling? The nausea has kicked in for me this week. It's only mild at the moment, so manageable. It's just making me crave carbs though to settle my stomach.

I'm excited and nervous too!

I have an early scan on Monday 2nd Feb! It can't come quick enough!

Xx

How are you feeling? The nausea has kicked in for me this week. It's only mild at the moment, so manageable. It's just making me crave carbs though to settle my stomach.

Xx

I get waves of nausea. Comes and goes depending on different smells, moving around too much. I definitely have an appetite! I think I put on weight already... either that or its bloating. My bbs hurt constantly and I get really hot at night. So hot that my fingers swell up and I've been taking my wedding rings off.
Last night I dreamt of my first scan and everything was great but the little bean was small so they changed my due date to the 22nd. LMAO!!! I think that's this groups fault :haha:

By my dates EDD is 17th but scan is 20th. I have twins which ive been told they like to deliver early so I will probably have August babies all being well. :baby:

By my dates EDD is 17th but scan is 20th. I have twins which ive been told they like to deliver early so I will probably have August babies all being well. :baby:

Wow...I would love twins! Have you had more noticeable symptoms?

Xx

I get waves of nausea. Comes and goes depending on different smells, moving around too much. I definitely have an appetite! I think I put on weight already... either that or its bloating. My bbs hurt constantly and I get really hot at night. So hot that my fingers swell up and I've been taking my wedding rings off.
Last night I dreamt of my first scan and everything was great but the little bean was small so they changed my due date to the 22nd. LMAO!!! I think that's this groups fault :haha:

My EDD is also 18th September. But baby number 3 for me

Just wanted to pop in to join because my due date is right around the op's: Sept 23/24 depending on how you calculate it. My lmp was Dec 17th and I o'd on 1/1. I go see my ob for the first visit in a week on feb 4th- I'm so excited and I hope this is a sticky bean! (I've never been pregnant so I have no idea what to expect! I read so many sad stories it is hard to balance being excited and not getting too excited, ya know?)

Wow...I would love twins! Have you had more noticeable symptoms?

Only the sickness really I am not physically sick but struggle 24/7 when I wake in the night I cant get back to sleep because of the nausea feeling. Im looking at it as positive though as we lost a baby so even though the sickness is awful I know it means I have good hormone levels which will hopefully result in 2 healthy babies :cloud9: I was scanned at 5 weeks 3 days due to bleeding and was so shocked they had strong heartbeats that early as with my other children they never had HB's till gone 6 weeks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->