Due 25 Aug 09 - Preg Buddy Wanted - UK

Jai_Jai

Mummy to my Jellies
Reaction score
Hello there :D

I am looking for a preggo buddy or buddies who are du around the same time as me to talk to and share experiences with.

This is my first Baby and would love someone to share my anxieties with. I am 24 years old and live on the Dorset/Somerset/Wiltshire Borders......

If I appeal to you then please feel free to be my friend :blush:

Hi Jai Jai!

I'm due a few days after you! :) I'm worried though as no real symptoms yet.... I'm hoping they hit me properly at some point!

I'm 29, this is my first pregnancy, and I live in Wales.

Yay!! :dance:

How are you??? Sunk in yet? How long u been TTC? Yes I dont have a huge amount of symptoms just tired and sore bbs with veins everywhere, I have got this weird cramping thing that could be a number of things from kidney stones to UTI :cry: it hurts so bad but hey!!

Have u been to the DR yet? CONGRATULATIONS on your :bfp: :yipee:

Hi both, Im due 21st August and would love to be your preg buddy.

This is my first preg too and Im very anxious. Im 31 and live in Wales.

If you want to PM me we can swap emails etc.

Take Care Cxx

Hi there girls, i'm also due on 25th Aug :)

Would love some buddies :D

Hey Vici!! How u doing, Claire has sent me her email etc and an email - which i WILL reply to later tonight, just about to go to hospotal for a scan as been having severe pains!! Hope u both had a lovely Xmas, pm me ur email address etc and we can all chat online or something and support each other xxx

hi girls, im sarah, im due 3rd august (9 weeks and 5 days), this is my second pregnancy, my little girl is two and a half, i live in the west midlands would love a buddy :) xx

hi ladies. I Laura and due on 15th august but ive only just found out a few days ago! this is my first pregnancy and im only 20 so would love a buddy to share experiences! xxx

Hi I'm 27, due on 8th Aug with my first. Happy days, but scary stuff! Looking for buddies too :)

Hi

Im 24 expecting my 2nd on 3rd august, and i am also looking for some buddies.

xx

Hi, i am 32, expecting my first baby 31st august. From stoke on trent and i would love a bump buddy too :)

j x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->