Due #3 mid December

bubbles

1DS, 1DD & preggo
Reaction score
:hi: My names Dawn, Im 26 and due my 3rd around the 17th December. I have a boy who is 3 and a girl who's 19months.
Would like a buddy to share this with, I usually have my sister but she refuses to get pregnant again just so I have a bump buddy :haha:

:wave:
Hi I'm Brittany, I have one son from a previous marriage who is almost 6. I have been TTC for 32 months with my hubby and finally on #2 round of IUI we had a success! I've been tired, but today I feel like I was hit with a semi! I can barely keep my eyes open!! And I pee a lot, eat everything, had a few cases of nausea, nipples dark, linea nigra already there (never fully went away with the first) veins super blue, boobs sore and starting to outgrow my bra (yay! :haha) and super bloated. I seem to get every syptom possible :wacko::wacko: I had my first scan @5+4 and saw the sac and yolk. I have another @7+5 to see the Heartbeat. Hubby and I are both military and live in different states now, managed to get preggers the DAY before he left!! He got to see the first scan, but we wont live together again until I get out of the military, move up to our new house and he gets out of training!! Its been so hectic!! Hows your pregnancy so far?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->