Due April 13, 2012.... anyone wanna buddy up?

missajones777

Reaction score
Due with my fourth on April 13 and wanted a bump buddy to chat with and compare notes :)

Me, me!!! :) First baby here. But I am older for a first baby -- 34 right now, 35 when the baby is born.

Edited to note: My counter is off as of this posting -- gping to fix it right now.

Me, me!!! :) First baby here. But I am older for a first baby -- 34 right now, 35 when the baby is born.

Edited to note: My counter is off as of this posting -- gping to fix it right now.

I'm older too. I'm 36 and will be 37 when I deliver. My first too!

Mine's my first too and I am 35 .....

this is my due date too

april the 13th is a FRIDAY :) aha

So, what is everyone going through right now?
I am starving all the time, especially when I wake up in the night.... i can't go back to sleep because i'm so hungry! We just told both sides of the family this past week, which is always fun:) I am still pretty tired all the time too, especially the day after i do something physical, i'll be knocked out for the whole next day.

this pregnancy is completely different to my last

i am currently going to bed at around 10 then dont wake up till half 10 every morning lol , and im having to go for a lie down everyday at least twice, im sooooo tired all the time

im sooooo hungry all the time, my OH just knows im hungry all the time and keeps bringng me snacks everytime he goes to the kitchen lol but im really worried about gaining too much weight

ive only been sick twice! :thumbup: i was very sick with my last pregnancy

how is everyone elses sickness?

I've been sick a fair bit but it is normally just extreme hunger and nausea. I'm tired as well going to bed early and not wanting to get up - I wake up frequently hungry and needing a wee. Oh and bloody indigestion!!

I'm starving all the time too but when I do eat I feel nauseated. Oh and tired. VERY TIRED. It took everything to get out of bed this morning and get to work. All I want to do is sleep and eat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->