Due Aug. 20th anyone due in August come talk!!!

2kiddos

Reaction score
Hello. I was hoping to start a thread with women going through crazy things throughout this joyful experience. I am eating everything in sight. I dream about food. Today we ate at Olive Garden, then The Melting Pot and stopped at McDonalds to I could grab 2 apple pies with some ice cream. Craving salads so I have had a salad or two a day for about a week. Food is tasting amazing right now.:happydance:

Hey! I am due Aug 15th and I just started having cravings today... I went and got summer sausage, jalapeno Cheetos, and made green bean casserole....lol

Hi Ladies!
I'm due August 18th! so excited - this will be bub number two and both have very much been miracle babies. Fingers crossed this nugget sticks!
so far i am constantly hungry but after finding nothing tastes good.. hmm
anyone else checking their belly every hour to see if its gotten any bigger? haha

Hey! I'm due August 19th/20th and I agree with you with the food... I'm eating loads right now! :blush: I haven't had any adversions to food yet, and I kind of doubt I will because I've always loved my food, but you never know :haha:

Only symptoms I am having at the moment are light cramps, tiredness and a heightened sense of smell, and a little bloating after my pig-outs haha. I swear I smelled something soo sweet and yummy as I was walking through the kitchen, but I couldn't find the source of it! Grr! lol

lucky2bmummy... I'm not checking my belly but I'm taking pregnancy tests every day... which give me mixed results according to my urine concentration! Anyone else having this problem?

I`m due August 20th also!!! It`s nice to meet you!
My symptoms so far are sore nipples, tired, and little bouts of nausea.
My first doctor appointment is on the 29th. I can`t wait to see an ultrasound of my baby! I`m so excited! It will be hubby and I`s first baby. =D

August 20th here too! Hoping the bean sticks:)

Yes. It has calmed down in the last two days-i work two thriteen hr shifts as a nurse sats and suns. I dont have time to eat:)

But i am sure i put on half a stone last week!

Hi I am due 9th August. The only things I really can't stomach at the moment is tea and starbursts. With both when I had them my mouth tasted awful, so I'm off them for now. I'm craving pizza and salad at the moment, so the salad part isn't bad. My nausea kicked in 3 days ago which is worse at work when I can't get outside for fresh air, a bit of time outside really helps me. No vomitting though just the sicky feeling. Still can't believe I'm preggers!

Hello! I am also due August 20th! I had a miscarriage at 7 week on November 10, so I am very cautiously optimistic about this new little bean. I have had little bouts of nausea for about 20 minutes every morning when I first get up, but then it goes away. I am having A LOT of cramping and it is really worrying me, but everything I read says this is normal. Just today my breasts started to really hurt! I am honestly very happy to be experiencing symptoms, because I really didn’t have any with my 1st pregnancy.

Hi & thanks for starting this thread. I'm due Aug 23rd & I am still cautious to get too excited!
I have been having really sore bb's for about 3 weeks now & they are getting more sore! I am tired at night but waking early (which is not like me) I've had a stuffy nose since I Ov'd which means I wake with a dry mouth, and I am having random joint pains; back, wrists, ankles, knees! But I too am happy to be experiencing symptoms as it makes it feel more real!
I too have been taking repeated HPT's - mainly to reassure myself that the lines are getting darker, which they are  I make sure I take them on waking with FMU. I have my first appt with my GP on Tuesday 20th. This is our first & we've been TTC for 18 months. It's our 2nd wedding anniversary tomorrow, so this has been a fantastic present! Xx

Congratulations everyone!

Hi BabyBumpLove, I am very sorry for your loss...The symptoms sound good so far though with your new little one, and am going through similar situation. Do you think the cramping could be implantation? Keep us updated hun!! :)

Just found out I am pregnant a few days ago using one of those fancy digital things but me and my husband have been trying for a baby now for 4 months and I did the test 3 days before period was due without using first urine of the day and it came back positive with a conception estimate of 1-2 weeks( I should have been ovulating around December 1rst so it is accurate for me) so we will see how it goes! Im going to take another HPT later this week just to be sure. If everything goes as planned, baby will be due on August 23rd!! :D

I have been feeling a bit nauseated at random times during the day (every day for the past few days now) and have been craving twix bars and those chicken tikka masala microwave meals from Tesco lol.

Hey heatherbabe, we had the same Ov date & have the same due date - congratulations! Xx

Here's our August Group if you would like to join! :D

They tend to move these threads. :nope:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-groups/821888-august-2012-baby-fire-flys.html

Hi all,I am also due in August....am having a little nausea, sore boobs, mood swings and general fatigue but just started a three week holiday as I am a teacher so am extremely thankful that I can just rest for the next few weeks! last pregnancy ended in mc at about 6 weeks so I am a little nervous this time around. Not had a scan yet but thinking my symptoms are a good sign. Was using clear blue digital with weeks on it, and the levels have risen last three tests I have done so I guess that is good also. Am aware I sound like a nut, haha,but I am just really hoping it works out this time. Good luck to all of you too.....and hope to hear back from some of you.

Congratulations everyone!

Hi BabyBumpLove, I am very sorry for your loss...The symptoms sound good so far though with your new little one, and am going through similar situation. Do you think the cramping could be implantation? Keep us updated hun!! :)

Thanks! I'm not sure what it is but I am trying to tell myself that it's a good thing. Congrats to you as well :):flower:

Hi l am due 19th aug bit cautious after 2 losses but trying to keep positive, feeling similar to a lot of you sore boobs, tired and bit of nausea. So so hungry all of a sudden today nothing making me feel full :wacko:
Hoping to hear about an early scan soon and midwife appt 12th jan cant come quick enough. xx

Hi all
New to the site got my BFP on Friday night at 11 it was so late I didn't think anything would show but it did this will be our 2nd baby  I have been having a bit of cramping every now and then and my back aches (but I do suffer with a trapped nerve ) be feeling sick and sore bb I am a little worried about the cramping if u can call it that it more like a twinge like stuff being sorted out in there lol which I guess it is
Anyway I'm due around the 21st Aug and hope all goes well for each of you 

hello ladies

just to let you know, moderators move any month specific groups to the bump buddies group. There are some August groups already there (Firefly's [sic] and Summer Sunbeams - for the latter click the word in my signature, for the former Lil'Dreamy has helpfully posted a link for you guys in message #12.

It's gonna be fun to share this adventure :thumbup:

Hi ladies! I'm due August 28th, just found out yesterday! Not much symptomwise yet... tired, a couple of twitches in the uterus area... exciting! This is my second :)

Hi all i am due on the 22nd August, i had a mc in September so i understand the worrying after every cramp etc, my moms birthday is the 21st of August, and as i have had my last 2 children on my dads and my birthday, i am hoping this is a good omen, also the 22nd August was the day my fave great grandad passed away, so i am hoping he is looking over us :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->