Due Aug. 20th anyone due in August come talk!!!

Waiting for confirmation from my doc about my bfp (going on Friday), but if I am pg I'll be due Aug. 22nd!

Hiya everyone!! I got my :bfp: on Friday at 12dpo and had a blood test done today to confirm, results come back tomorrow but I'm certain I'm pregnant - these were at 12dpo and I've done more at 13dpo and today at 15dpo and it's getting darker.

https://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a1cc36b3127ccefeb7d59497e500000030O00EauGTRm0ZNAe3nw4/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/

Our first ultrasound is on Thursday - it's very early at just under 5 weeks but I wanted OH to be able to come and he's on winter break from teaching right now so dr agreed!

Hiya everyone!! I got my :bfp: on Friday at 12dpo and had a blood test done today to confirm, results come back tomorrow but I'm certain I'm pregnant - these were at 12dpo and I've done more at 13dpo and today at 15dpo and it's getting darker.

https://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a1cc36b3127ccefeb7d59497e500000030O00EauGTRm0ZNAe3nw4/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/

Our first ultrasound is on Thursday - it's very early at just under 5 weeks but I wanted OH to be able to come and he's on winter break from teaching right now so dr agreed!

congratulations! I'm kinda jealous you get to have an ultrasound so early! H&H 9 months :)

woops didnt realise it would copy the whole thing.. still trying to get used to it lol

Hi guys just wondering what symptoms everyones getting so far? I'm feeling fine, just tired and sore bbs, slight twinges every now and then but other than that not much. Also how early is too early for the first ultrasound? as i would really like to get mine done before i go back to work which will make me roughly 6.5wks is this too early to see beany and heartbeat?

Hi guys just wondering what symptoms everyones getting so far? I'm feeling fine, just tired and sore bbs, slight twinges every now and then but other than that not much. Also how early is too early for the first ultrasound? as i would really like to get mine done before i go back to work which will make me roughly 6.5wks is this too early to see beany and heartbeat?

I've not got much symptoms either Lola and we're pretty much the same :)

I've got sore boobs, otherwise I feel fine. I'm actually feeling slightly more energetic in some ways, I'm finding it harder to sleep anyway!

Yesterday and the day before I had terrible back and hip pain (which I get anyway so it's hard to tell!) but today's not too bad!

I don't think it's too early, but if you google ultrasounds at 6 weeks- there's not an awful lot to see. I don't think there's 100% chance of seeing the heartbeat either, though you will have a good chance.

Ill be getting my blood results tomorrow

Exciting! Wish I was getting mine done sooner!

Im feeling good about my results they were 113.6, which is way higher than last months (both of the results I got) and that turned into a chemical. So it seems like everything is going fine so far. Ill get them checked again to see if it doubles on Weds and will have results Thursday!

I won't be getting any tests done for a while, I'm waiting for my midwives appt... oh well, I'd have to go to the hospital to get it done anyways, 2 bus rides away, so I get to save a bit of money :p So I just have to wait around! I think I'm doing okay but I wish payday was sooner so I could buy more tests!

Hey girls- fancy being part of a Facebook group for August babies to be?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/330971320263827/331024103591882/

Join here! It's called Precious Peridots (nothing too obvious!) so feel free to join and I'll add you asap :)

It's a closed group so you can't see anything written on it apart from the name and members, unless you're approved in by admin!

hey ladies how r we all day ive been signed off work, one of the children i childmind has an weird rash all over his face i explained to my doc what it looked like n he said he would prefer me away from him, handed in my sick note to work, went down like a lead balloon, my boss is away til jan but i know she'll go crazy at me when she comes back. but my baby comes first as the dc said alot of virus's affect unborn babies , im just prayin my baby is for keeps this time

Join here! It's called Precious Peridots (nothing too obvious!) so feel free to join and I'll add you asap :)

It's a closed group so you can't see anything written on it apart from the name and members, unless you're approved in by admin!

is this group secret?
So if i joinm and post on the wall none of my firends will see it?
U know how sometimes when u write on a wall or something it shows on your wall.. not what u wrote, but the name of the group etc?
It is a FB surprise as we have only told close friends and family until our scan so i am worried someone might see it...

I would love to join thou

is this group secret?
So if i joinm and post on the wall none of my firends will see it?
U know how sometimes when u write on a wall or something it shows on your wall.. not what u wrote, but the name of the group etc?
It is a FB surprise as we have only told close friends and family until our scan so i am worried someone might see it...

I would love to join thou

Well the group is closed so you can't see anything without being added to it. All you can see is the name and the members (follow the link and you'll see)

You have to be approved by an admin, such as myself or two other girls, and there you go. There's 27 members already.

The only thing that will happen is on that timeline at the top right hand side of the page it will say '*insert name*' has joined Precious Peridots. But it doesn't show on your profile page or in the main newsfeed. None of the girls have complained at all.

I imagine it will become a secret group like the others I am part of, but for now I think it will stay closed.

i'm getting my blood tests back in a couple of hours. The doc hasn't been too possitive this time round so i'm praying my numbers are up. More tests today and hopefuly get them baack tomorrow. If my numbers aren't increasing then i'll have to get an ultrasound to make sure all is ok. I don't like having u/s until after 8w3d (when we found out something was wrong with first pregnancy). Was planning on having first scan around 9 weeks.

Does anyone else have a date they are looking forward to passing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->