Due Aug. 20th anyone due in August come talk!!!

:happydance: hi everyone!we r due our first baby on aug 24th going by my own dates :happydance:cant wait nervous as i lost a baby on july 5th so praying this little one is a really sticky one!! happy nd healthy nine months girls! :cloud9:

August 18th here! Not loads of symptoms except sore breasts, a little back ache and needing to pee after every drink lol. Don't really feel pregnant xx

i am due 12 th aug a week before my sisters baby. i am feeling sick all the time at the min and i look about 9 months already lol

From my estimates (and help from the internet).....I will be due August 31st if everything goes well. I suffered a miscarriage in Feb. so as hard as it is, im trying to keep my hopes limited. I tested faint positives on 6 tests I took yesterday, at 9 dpo. Hoping for a sticky, healthy, growing bean!!! Good luck ladies!

hi ladies...

i am due around the 16th - 21st
LMP says the 16th AUgust 2012 which is mine and DH wedding anniversary
I O late last month so going by that I would be due 21st August 2012..

going by O i got a :bfp: on a FRER 10dpo with it confirmed by bloods 4 days later...
I was worrying till yesterday that my hCg levels were low.. but as we were going by LMP i was 5 days behind if we went by O...

So when i had blood taken i was only 3+6 NOT 4+4 and it was 243
second lot i was only 4+1 NOT 4+6 and it went up to 690..

so i have read you should go by your O dates if u know them not your LMP cause some ppl do not O on cd14 and do not have a 28 day cycle.. normally i do, but my LP is 14 days, but due to stress with moving and our rental house and my 30th birthday all rolled into one weekend, im guessing that pushed O to 5 days later on cd19 :) and we caught the egg...

Best of luck everyone and im happy to be taking this journey with u all'
:hugs:

Skye xo

Hiya, according to my calculations i'm also due on 20th August. I haven't had many symptoms, my nipples are a little bit sore and i've had heart burn. I got my BFP last Tuesday and since then I had been suffering from the winter stomach bug which has really knocked me for six, but I've started to feel better today so i'm hoping i'll start o have more symptoms. With my last pregnancy I had awful morning sickness but i'm hoping that'll stay away this time.

so i have read you should go by your O dates if u know them not your LMP cause some ppl do not O on cd14 and do not have a 28 day cycle.. normally i do, but my LP is 14 days, but due to stress with moving and our rental house and my 30th birthday all rolled into one weekend, im guessing that pushed O to 5 days later on cd19 :) and we caught the egg...

Yeah, that's what happened pretty much with my first pregnancy! I had a REALLY LONG gap between LMP and O, like a month and a half, so my pregnancy was dated all wrong!

Hi all!!! I am due August 10th, 2012!!! I miscarried back in Sept but so far my this little one is doing very well!!

I have been craving fruit, lots and lots of fruit!!!! And chocolate milk!!

Symptoms so far are heighten sense of smell, sore boobies, hips hurt, ALWAYS HUNGRY, and really tired!

I am so excited about my little bundle of joy that i dont mind the symptoms at all!! I had my first sono already and all you could see is the little baby blob, but its a healthy baby blob so thats what matters!!

I am so happy for all of you!! It is such a blessing to be able to carry a new life inside of you! Your baby is the only one on this planet that knows what your heartbeat sounds like from the inside out!!

Hi all!!! I am due August 10th, 2012!!! I miscarried back in Sept but so far my this little one is doing very well!!

Symptoms so far are heighten sense of smell, sore boobies, hips hurt, ALWAYS HUNGRY, and really tired!

I am so excited about my little bundle of joy that i dont mind the symptoms at all!! I had my first sono already and all you could see is the little baby blob, but its a healthy baby blob so thats what matters!!

I am so happy for all of you!! It is such a blessing to be able to carry a new life inside of you! Your baby is the only one on this planet that knows what your heartbeat sounds like from the inside out!!

My money is on you having a girl!! you have all the same signs as me when I was pregnant with DD, but different with DS! This time round Im getting the girl symptoms again and Chinese birth chart says girl too (both other two kids it got right)..

Due August 15th!! :)

Im due 17/8/12 so excited!! and just got the all clear for my liver that i've had problems with in the past!! :happydance: symptoms are skin breakout, slight nausea on and off, tiredness and sore bbs.
H&H 9/8months to all!!

I'm due 14th August, very nervous as first pregnancy.

Symptoms at moment are mainly sore boobs, feeling shattered and the odd ligament stretching pain down below!!

Here's hoping for a happy and healthy 8-9 months for us all!!

Whens everyones blood test? im hoping to go in Tues

My confirmation is this Thursday (which I've already tested positive on a digital- so the urine confirmation is pointless to me right now)...but they will be giving me the dates for my blood work that day. I made sure I told them that it was important to me to have my hcg watched for atleast a week, because I'm a nervous wreck thinking about my m/c in Feb.

I havent had my appt confirmed yet, was hoping to go in the lab tomorrow but ive been waiting for my dr to get back to me.

My blood test is not til around Jan 23rd... I'm going with a midwife and it takes a while to get in to the first appointment it seems! Oh well... the wait is worth it!

My money is on you having a girl!! you have all the same signs as me when I was pregnant with DD, but different with DS! This time round Im getting the girl symptoms again and Chinese birth chart says girl too (both other two kids it got right)..

Due August 15th!! :)

Whoo hoo!! I feel like its a girl! My OH disagrees however!

Im due Aug 23rd!!!! Yay! I can't wait..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->