Due August 4th

Lizziepots

Mother of 1 beauty!
Reaction score
Hi everyone! So pleased I've found this forum. I've been on Cow & Gate and Pampers sites but people don't tend to post very often so if I did have a scary issue I wanted to share I could imagine it would be a while before the replies came "flooding" in! I'm 15 weeks today and so excited. I've had a quick read through the help section on abbreviations so can say my OH works away in London and is only home weekends. Makes it quite fun as every time I see him I'm a week further on but also lonely. :cry:
We are selling the house tho so I can move down to be with him but it will mean leaving all the grandparents back here. Main thing is that we'll be together again as he's been working away since July. In fact, after 3 years of trying for a baby it's quite ironic that we struck lucky on one of our weekends!
Anyway, thought I should say hello and see if anyone else is due the same date and has only just started putting a hairband through their jeans cos they're just fat and haven't really got a bump??

Congrats lizzie wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy xXx

Thanks! Wow! How fast were these replies?! lol
I can't wait to start chatting to people. I've been looking at the bump pics that have been posted and I'm going to force my OH to take one of me at weekend to post. Maybe by then my fat will have turned into a bump? I even just went to bedroom to look in mirror thinking I'd maybe missed something since the last time I'd looked! :blush:

Hi yummymummy, have you read through much of the forum? It looks great eh? How did you hear about it? I was actually searching for a photo of a 15 week bump in Google! Think there is a place to post on how you found it tho so maybe we should do it there?
Saw your other post but won't reply to that too. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->