Due Christmas with baby #2 anyone?

Heidi

Mummy to two girls
Reaction score
Is there any one else expecting a chritmas baby? i'm due on the 26th
I'm pregnant with my 2nd child and so excited for christmas!!:flower:

This will be my first baby. According to my obgyn's calculator she said we were due December 22nd. But, my cycles were always longer and ultrasound measured 3 days later which means we would be due December 25th. Since it was so close they didn't change my date, but I feel the 25th is more accurate! Lol. Do you want to find out if you're having a boy or girl before he or she comes? Or are you keeping it a surprise? :)

hey kiwii!!:wave: with my daughter we did find out but I'm so unsure if we should find out with this one, are you finding out? when is your scan? x

We are definitely finding out, appointment is scheduled for August 3rd. Everyone says it spoils the fun but there's just no way I could wait! Lol. Like you, I might decide with baby #2 to let it be a surprise but it's tough with your first. :)

I think its simply having a surprise early i dont think it ruins it at all :) It was lovely to buy and prepare for a girl last time, the only reason i would want to find out this time is so i can sort through my daughters old stuff but will see how i feel closer the time.
mine is on the 8th august so have just under 6 weeks to think it over. x

You still have a good amount of time then, and you can see how you feel the day of your appointment. Sometimes that changes things once you get there haha. :). Is it taking forever for this 20 week scan to come or what?! I'm so impatient.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->