due date approaching... :/

msq

Reaction score
I m/c at 6 weeks pregnant in November and I'm now approaching my due date which would've been July 23rd :/

This is so hard. It shouldn't be so damn hard. I just picture my beautiful baby boy or girl, they would've been here by now or in the next week and that is so hard to think about. I know I will get pregnant again but I wanted that baby, I loved that baby so much from the moment I found out I was pregnant.

Then in January I found out I was pregnant again and went for my 8 week appointment on February 17th and found out our baby had no heartbeat. I had been carrying this baby, thinking he/she was alive, so happy but soo nervous for something to go wrong and it did. Something always has to go wrong. Then on March 2nd I had to have a D&C because my poor baby didn't want to leave my body.

AHHH sometimes I just want to scream! I just want everything to be okay again. I just want our babies back. But ever since the D&C my cycles have been so screwed up I have a feeling that won't happen for a long time.

Sorry for ranting, I just didnt know where else to go.

i understand, my EDD was last sunday, i've been cranky all day...

i must say however, the days leading up to the day were worse than the day itself.
the only thing i can't stand atm is seeing new born babies, that's just too much

and ever since sunday i dream about holding my baby every night, sort of helps...

I'm so sorry. I understand how you feel. I would've been due August 9th, and I've broken down a few times thinking about what should've been....Sending you big hugs. We will get our sticky beans & babies soon (at least that's what I keep telling myself). :)

:hugs:

I don't think anybody can say the right thing here, just to say my thoughts are with you.

Please don't give up, I know it may feel like it isn't going to happen but I know it will. I have a family friend that was in a similar situation and lost two babies at four and five months - she has gone on to have two beautiful, healthy children.

Have faith :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->