Due date arrived! No baby...

Mazzymoo

Pregnant with first
Reaction score
Pointless thread- but I just had to say that my due date has FINALLY arrived! Woohoo :happydance:

Still no baby though! Had sweep yesterday and was 2cm dilated and fully engaged. Felt a little crampy last night but nothing this morning. No show or anything yet!

Anyone else reached their due date?

Come on baby!! Time to come out now! :thumbup::baby::thumbup:

Hey sweetie! :hi:

I'm right there with you! :dance::yipee::happydance:

Today is my due date too and no sign of baby yet! Considering at 36wks my 'not so little' guy was measuring at 41+3 I'm a little surprised they haven't mentioned a stretch & sweep to me yet, but have midwife appointment tomorrow so will be asking the questions then!

Had lots of tightening's this past week or so and some waves of period like pains and a couple of gripping lower back pains the past couple of nights but nothing seems to have progressed from that! Still no show or anything else for me either!

Come on babies! We sooooo want to meet you! xxx

Pointless thread- but I just had to say that my due date has FINALLY arrived! Woohoo :happydance:

Still no baby though! Had sweep yesterday and was 2cm dilated and fully engaged. Felt a little crampy last night but nothing this morning. No show or anything yet!

Anyone else reached their due date?

Come on baby!! Time to come out now! :thumbup::baby::thumbup:

:baby::baby: was also thinking hey Due date were is my baby...
at least there is hope for you if you are 2 cm dilated and engaged.,...
i am going back to gynae tomorrow and might end up with C-section because of blood pressure and urine in protein.... :cry:

I'm a couple days past. Hd a sweep today and a, 3cm. Not holding much hope as I had four sweeps with my last and was induced at 41+6! The sweep I had today was something else compared to previous ones though! None of my previous ones hurt. She said "my sweep skills are legendary". I replied with "don't talk yourself up too much, so are my not going into labour skills" !

Lots of cramping and all that comes with it but not sure if it will lead anywhere!

Hi
I'm 5 days overdue and can't believe it as I've had cramping, tightening, real pressure where I think my waters are going to pop and still nothing. Baby has been fully engaged for 3 wks.. Getting a date for induction tomorrow but still hoping he might come soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->