Due date Buddy? March 17th?

Yay! Ladies we can all be buddies . Especially you and estesbaby since we have the same EXACT due date.

Does anyone have a gender preference?

I am due march 15 :) we didn't have a big preference, but we are having a girl. :cloud9:
found out last week from the verifi test and we are doing a gender reveal party next sunday. we thought we would find out along with everyone else after our anatomy scan in October, but upon finding out we could know from that test we decided to find out early and reveal it to the rest of our family still.

I am due march 15 :) we didn't have a big preference, but we are having a girl. :cloud9:
found out last week from the verifi test and we are doing a gender reveal party next sunday. we thought we would find out along with everyone else after our anatomy scan in October, but upon finding out we could know from that test we decided to find out early and reveal it to the rest of our family still.

Aaww congratulations!!! I heard a lot about that test , i'm bummed that my doctors office doesn't offer it. I'm hoping to find out this coming week , if not i'm hoping October 9th at the latest. The suspense is killing me!

I want another girl but a little boy would be just fine with me also.

No preferences here, DH would like a boy first (big brother/protector type thing) and I just want a baby!

I'm due March 19th! I don't really have a preference for either gender, but I have a feeling it's a boy. But I felt that way with DD too, so who knows. I won't find out until around 20 weeks, so not until the end of October. Such a long wait, I haven't had an u/s since 7 weeks!

I have no preference! Just want a healthy babe as I miscarried in Feb. I have a feeling its a boy and DH wants a boy, but really we would be happy with a lil gal too!

I am due March 18th. No preference really, but am thinking girl so we shall see when I have my 19 week anatomy scan on 22nd October

Hey ladies. I'm due March 14 but actually think I'll have this baby around March 17th-ish. Hahaha.

We have a daughter and definitely don't have a preference. My best friend just had her little boy last Saturday and he ended up passing away so.....a healthy baby is all I want!!!

How's everyone feeling. I find some weeks I feel great and then suddenly I don't know if baby has a growth spurt but I just suddenly feel like I've been hit by a truck. We have our anatomy scan October 18th but due to just the devastation of losing what I basically saw was my "nephew" we're going to hold off until November 10th and have a gender real party with just my family and dh family. I think if I found out I was having a boy right now it would just be SO emotional for me....because our babies would have been "best friends"...so..a little time I think is needed. Can't WAIT to find out though!!

Does anyone still have ms?? I do every morning. I had it with dd and once again with this baby. I had it until like 7 1/2 months with dd. So I'm prepared for the long haul! Haha

I'm due March 19th ;-) So fun knowing others are at the exact same place in this as me :)

I haven't had actual throwing up sickness, but I do have waves of nausea every so often. That is getting more few and far between at this point. My main symptom that still doesn't seem to want to leave is the exhaustion! It's awful, I'm still so tired all the time.

I do find I have days as well that are worse then others, so maybe that's what it is, baby is just growing more that day haha!

I'm due the 17th! I have a DD and with my last pregnancy that ended in MMc I was hoping for a boy but now I think another little girl would be really nice. Either way would be great though-- a girl means getting to pull out all my DD's adorable clothes and a boy means fun shopping!!! We find out October 21st!

I'm due March 21st. :D We don't have a strong preference, but are hoping for a boy! We already have one boy, and would love another as they are such sweet and fun little people! We'd be happy with a girl too though obviously. ;) But if I could choose, I would choose boy.

my nausea is starting to clear up. only every now and then, mostly in the evening. I had it literally every day in my 4th pregnancy so I can relate to those who are sick still.

Im due march 18thv- dont really mind what I have as I have 1 of each but I am secretly hoping for another girl! Hiwever if it is a little boy I will be equally as pleased! Find out on 29th october and CANNOT wait!! Xx

I am due 22nd of March :) we would be happy with either but since we already have a boy i think it would be nice to have a wee girl and have one of each but aslong as its healthy. Saying that i just feel as though i am having another boy. time will tell hoping to find out sex at next scan on the
1st of Novemeber.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"