due date today

countryblonde

Reaction score
and i am so ready to have this baby!!! anyone else impatiently waiting lol

I have ages to go lol Just wanted to say hope baby puts in an arrival for you soon :D x

ooo exciting..haha i have 4-6 more weeks ( depending when she comes lol ) Due June 7, and I am ready for her to come out : P Super excited and nervous ! Good luck

Yup- my due date was last Wednesday so I've been impatiently waiting for a week! :cry:

I am due Friday and no real signs here. I'm so tired!

ugh Im just so ready to not be preggo anymore and to meet my lo.. don't get me wrong I've loved being pregnant.. but i am so done.. i keep hoping every little thing is a sign that something's happening..

I was due yesterday. Going to the dr today though so hopefully there is good news there.

yep im due today too and fed up just want him here now but ive had no signs at all and my ds was 13days late so i think im in for a long wait

i am impatiently waiting as well, baby is due in 9 days!

And congrats on making it to your due date :flower:

My first was 9 days late and im really hoping this one wont be!!!! Xxx

Im really hoping i don't go more than a couple days over... but i guess i dont really have a choice. i have a doctors appointment tomorrow morning so we shall see what she says.. good luck tks everyone else... keep me posted.. hopefully we all have them soon!

I'm waiting to. I was due on the 2nd, 2 sweeps later and still no sign :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->