Due date......TODAY!

shinona

Reaction score
A wee bit of a pointless post but I can't believe it's here. The bets are open on how many more days to go though! I always knew I'd be late so am ok with it, ds was 11 days over and DD was 12.

Any other 6.11.14 mamas around? MummytoAmber? Hope you're feeling ok xx

I've got another week until im due, but completely feel your feelings, im so over being pregnant I've been ttc for long and waiting for this baby has taken so long, I just want to meet her already. All in good time I suppose

A wee bit of a pointless post but I can't believe it's here. The bets are open on how many more days to go though! I always knew I'd be late so am ok with it, ds was 11 days over and DD was 12.

Any other 6.11.14 mamas around? MummytoAmber? Hope you're feeling ok xx

Woohoo to us! :D

Apart from my normal sickly feeling am doing pretty good, how you doing? Not much signs at my side, i have a mw appt in few hours.

My first was 4 days late, my second was 9 days late. My aim is inbetween the 2 haha x

Happy due date! :flower:
Hope your LO's don't keep you both waiting too long!

And we're officially overdue, MummytoAmber...unless you're off having your baby now.
Am looking forward to freaking people out who ask when my baby is due now!

Awwww rubbish. I hope little one comes soon. X

And we're officially overdue, MummytoAmber...unless you're off having your baby now.
Am looking forward to freaking people out who ask when my baby is due now!

I did try but someone changed their minds haha.

You had many signs?

Nope, not really. I've had some really sore bhs every evening for a couple of weeks but that's it. Increase in discharge (tmi, sorry!) too. Baby seems to have dropped too. What about you?
VickyLou, I'm totally fine being late. Whenever anyone has asked me my due date, I've said the 6th but he'll be late so probably the middle of the month. I just grow them a bit longer. I feel physically fine too apart from lots of pressure when i walk. How are you feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->