due date today :-(

selina3127

Reaction score
today is what should have been my due date, been trying to keep myself busy but it's not takin the pain away, i should be sat here with my baba in my arms but i'm sat here feeling empty:cry::cry::cry:
thought i would be ok but i'm not i suppose after today it will be a little bit of closure can't believe how quick it's come around
would like to say a big thank you to all you girls on this forum for supporting me in the last 6 months don't know what i would have done without you all
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs::flower::hugs::hugs:

Aw im so sorry - suppose we will all be in this situation soon enough....

Tell me, does time heal?

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
It is an awful day isn't it? I went through it last year and am waiting for my due date after my second mc. I remember feeling ok until the day actually came. Take good care of yourself today honey.

time does heal, but the actual day brings back all the feelings again i do feel that when tomorrow comes i will have a little more closure though xxxxx

my 2 bestest mates in the world have just been round to cheer me up just what i needed love em !!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxx

:hugs:

I have to face it myself on 1st sep and im dreading it :-(
Hope u are coping hun xxx

My due date came and went in March. It brought back the memories and tears, but did give me some sort of closure. Hugs:hugs:

thanks girls, today is a new day and a new start and i do feel lots better today and full of PMA!!!!! just needed yesterday to be over finally got the closure i wanted !!!!!
love to you all
lets look to the future !!!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:hug: although belated - I was 32 weeks when I lost my girl, so I was lucky in that I didn't have long to stare down my due date. I lost her in September, and I still cry (often cry) but it's not as bad as it was when I was waiting for my due date to pass.

Glad yours could give you some closure, too.

Its tough, I remember being like that after my first loss and now and again i think i should have a 3 year old running around... i will be like that again in early sept it was my dd for my second loss.

We know how you feel. Glad your friends came round to cheer you up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->