due date today :(

susan36

team :blue: after 4 mc
Reaction score
hi ladies just a rant , today is my due date for my lo i lost in july , and what makes it worse is i got preg in dec i thought it would help me but today im mouring 2 losses in 6 months , :cry: i should be holding my new baby and all i got is a scan photo to cry over , cant talk to hubby as he is devasted it was his first baby and i feel i let him down ,the good thing is i got told i can ttc straight away and ovulating today , but i dont know if i even want to try , for what to lose another one, have been reffered to rc mc consultant , but not any good now my babys not here :cry: sorry if im ranting need to get this all out , thanks ladies :flower:

Sry for ur loss. Dnt feel bad. I too have mc'd. Its not easy, but dnt give up. Baby dust to u hun!

:hugs: Sorry for your losses hun
My dd is coming up in just over two weeks so I know how you feel. Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you xx :flow: xx

I just miscarried yesterday, so I don't know how you feel yet, but I will. Its not easy. I'm so sorry to hear that you miscarried twice! I hope I never have to experience that! I really hope that everything will be okay for you! Good luck with everything in the future :) I wish all the best for you!

Sorry to hear you lost 2 in 6 months :( I had my DD last month and it is hard :hugs:

Hi hun,
So sorry about your losses. Due dates are hard hun so make sure you are looked after today. But after the dur date I found the pressure wasnt as bad to get preggas as I was wanting to beat my due date to help deal with it but sadly didnt make it, that was in october and still waiting.
Try again when you are ready, good luck xxx

I am so sorry for your losses :hugs:

I am dreading mine and as wannabe mam said praying for a :bfp: before then to ease the pain. Take your time to grieve today, it is only natural to feel like this, thinking of you :flower:

thanks ladies , feeling alot better now , few tears and time to move on , we werent going to try this month but me and hubby spoke and decided we would as it kinda helped after last mc , and im so sorry for all you losses ladies , :flower:

Hi Susan.
Sorry for your losses.
Hope your Due Date wasn't as bad as you had expected.
Its my DD on friday, and Im dreading it. Terrified Im gonna be an emotional wreck at work.
Good luck with trying this cycle. Hope you get your rainbow baby soon
xx

I am so so sorry. :hugs:

My sister just had her baby last week and my due date is next saturday. This has been one hell of a month :(

I am very sorry.

So sorry to hear about your loss. Mine was just last week. Horrible feeling but we will all have our babies one day. Keep your head up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->