Due date today

Ruth2307

Student
Reaction score
Hi Everyone

It's the phantom member posting for the first time in ages. Don't think that because I don't post I don't think of you all and wonder how you're all progressing. Sometimes even after all of this time it's just too painful to log in as much as I used to.

My God I feel sh*t today. :cry::cry::cry:Felt I needed to post and thought this would be the most appropriate board to come to, as this is where my friends are.

Still no period. It was six months on Thursday since the ERPC .

I was dreading today and now it's here. Perhaps after today there will be some sort of closure.

Anyway. That's all for now. I am very happy for my bumpbuddies, Storm1Jet2, Kosh and ClaireyB.

Hope we all get good news at some point this year. :hugs::hugs:

Lots of love
xxxx

Ruth I hope after today things get a bit easier for you and Please get that apt ,don't stay away for so long in future ,we love and miss you and you are always in our hearts ,take care ,love always t ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

You ladies NEVER let me down. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank you so much
xxx

(PS Yes, will def get the GP's appt. Everything points to Asherman's and now I'm really panicking!)

Can your GP do the testing you would need or do you have to wait for a referral? :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am so sorry you are going through all of this.

Can your GP do the testing you would need or do you have to wait for a referral? :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am so sorry you are going through all of this.

Yes I have to wait for the GP to refer me. I went to see her in Oct. She said it was prob stress causing the problem but she would refer me anyway. I called the hospital to find out what had happened and if I could expect an appt anytime soon. I was told that they hadn't got a referral for me and to go back to the GP. That was the end of Nov. I promised myself to grab the bull by the horns in 2012 find out what the hell's going on. :shrug:

Oh Ruth! :cry::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Please make the appointment and keep us posted.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"