Due Dates

Hi all
first off massve :hugs: to you all. Charlotte sweeie I hope yesterday wnt as gently as possible babe like I said in my letter lily is so proud of you.

I will update as soon as I get proper Internet ladies still waiting for it two weeks on.

Huge :hugs:

Thanks bab. It was good. Gonna put pics on tomorrow. Going out tonight to get drunk :haha: xx

My fourth buba..!march...Not meant to be.....Will try again.....

apologies for the delay ladies the list is now update with you all-let me know if iv forgot you or you want to be added

:hugs: :flower:

:hugs:

Mine was so unexpected and early that I never really put much thought into a due date, and then once I calculated the date it didn't seem to have any "meaning" to it. :shrug: So I consider my baby's birthday the same day I lost her and no other date can match it. That date is November 22

Mine is very simliar to this, i was real late getting my 1st scan and miscarried 3 days before i was due my 1st scan that was at 16 weekish :cry:. Was given no due date but would have been late december early january so ill go with the date I lost our precious little jelly bean 17th July 2010 :angel:.

Thanks hun really nice idea you had there :)
xx

This is my 1st day on this site or any site like this... My son Brayden's due date is August 17th, 2010... 2 more days...Is it normal to be dreading it? I just had my birthday on August 9th... I wasn't even looking forward to it.

iv added you to our angel lsit babyjo07.

its not at all abnormal to be dreading the due date, particlaurly aftet it being so close to your birthday :hugs:

My last angel baby was due two days before my birthday hun so i know where your coming from. I hope the day goes past as easily as possible :hugs:

We are all here for you Hun xxx

If I'd not had a chemical I would be 6 weeks pregnant now and due April 8th 2011 :flower:

I also miscarried in June last year and my EDD would have been 24th February 2010

:cry:

If I'd not had a chemical I would be 6 weeks pregnant now and due April 8th 2011 :flower:

I also miscarried in June last year and my EDD would have been 24th February 2010

:cry:

Iam so sorry xxx

I think it would be weird not to dread it! But, the consensus seems clear from most ladies I've talked to (including myself in this)... Its not as bad as you think it will be. Mine was on Father's Day this year... and it still wasn't as bad as I expected. A bit tearful, but not awful! :hugs:

i know what you mean Megg

mines is two daysd before my birthday, but i plan to celebrate my birthday(and my bubbs short life) on that date by going out with all my friends.

still doesnt make it easier :(

I am so sorry for all of your losses :hugs:. Can you add baby Rieley to August 28th please? I lost her in 2009 so it's coming up to a year x

:hugs: guess that date hurts us both babe my third would have been due that day...its two days before my birthday too :cry:

Sorry for your losses to all of you. Today is my son's due date. He's already on the list, Happy Due Date Brayden! :hugs: :cry:

Hi hun just want to clarify as you've got it a bit wrong (don't worry :flower:). Bubs 1 would have been due April 8th 2009 and bubs 2 would have been due February 24th 2010 not March xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->