Due Dates

:hugs:

Mine was so unexpected and early that I never really put much thought into a due date, and then once I calculated the date it didn't seem to have any "meaning" to it. :shrug: So I consider my baby's birthday the same day I lost her and no other date can match it. That date is November 22

iv popped you under 2010 hun hope you dont mind if you want it changed i can do so :)

That's great, hun, thank you much :hugs:

Mines is July 8th 2010... Absolutely dreading that day :cry: Angel Harvey

what a lovely idea.
i was 1st due March 18th 09 & then August 3rd 09

I was due at full term around May 20th (I think) but they were going to give me a c-section around 32-34 weeks which would have been beginning of April? so I don't know what the actual due date was.

I was due at full term around May 20th (I think) but they were going to give me a c-section around 32-34 weeks which would have been beginning of April? so I don't know what the actual due date was.

il pop you as May 20th hun if you want it changed just let me know :)

with every day closer to a year of my mc.. it gets harder and harder... :cry: i found my self snapping at oh so badly yday... :cry: im such a horrible person.. he doesnt deserve that.. not after all he has done for me... i sud just lock my self away in my room till march 17 has well passed... .. and im pretty sure ive just after having a chemical .. :(

with every day closer to a year of my mc.. it gets harder and harder... :cry: i found my self snapping at oh so badly yday... :cry: im such a horrible person.. he doesnt deserve that.. not after all he has done for me... i sud just lock my self away in my room till march 17 has well passed... .. and im pretty sure ive just after having a chemical .. :(

:hugs:

it is so hard i know babe but dont go into hiding, im sur eyour oh understands your grieving darling its only natural :hugs: :kiss:

i remember when 2nd june came, i was in bits, but i had an exam that day so i just had to go in with a brave face, i went home lit Jamies candle and wrote her a letter :) i cried and cried and cried.

i know that probably doesnt help much but maybe do something special??when i wrote jamie a letter it felt like i was connecting with her :)

thinking of you hun:)
xxx

thanks so much hun... awwww im sorry about your jamie... still think thats nice we both called them jamie :)

i just wanna scream... i feel so alone cuz i dont wanna upset oh feeling like this... i dont think hes realised it nearly a year.... but he has so much to think about recently im not mad.. ill just remind him... one of the kids at creche gave me a sticker the other day which was a teddy with wings... (we always call jamie our baby bear) and i had to go to the bathroom so i didnt cry in front of them... it was so sweet :)

awww i know :) we were so destined to meet over our Jamies!!!

:hugs: your ALLOWED to feel upset!!! your grieving over your babies..aww about the sticker see another destined thing, maybe a reminder from Jamie? Watching over you so proud of you :)

xx

I will be 35 in October, on 10-10-10 actually. I always wanted an October baby and I was hoping to have a child before the age of 35 (silly statistics!) When I found out I was pregnant I was ecstatic because my due date was October 19th, 2010, very close to my 35th birthday and in October! It was my dream come true. They thought I was pregnant with multiples based on an hcg level of 776 at only 8 dpo so my angels may have come even earlier if that was the case. Now that I've been through all of this, I don't really care what month or at what age I give birth, I just want it to happen

Hi sweetie, what a lovely idea. I hope you are OK, you sound like you're coping admirably x

Ruby was due 25th June 2010 and I miss her so much. Hubby and I have booked a holiday for June so we'll be alone together for her birthday (also for his first ever Fathers Day, so I want to do something special for him) xxx

I will be 35 in October, on 10-10-10 actually. I always wanted an October baby and I was hoping to have a child before the age of 35 (silly statistics!) When I found out I was pregnant I was ecstatic because my due date was October 19th, 2010, very close to my 35th birthday and in October! It was my dream come true. They thought I was pregnant with multiples based on an hcg level of 776 at only 8 dpo so my angels may have come even earlier if that was the case. Now that I've been through all of this, I don't really care what month or at what age I give birth, I just want it to happen

I know what you mean about the "silly statistics" (which are not really that silly!) as I'm 39 - will be 40 in October - and I was so pleased that my baby was due before I was 40. That's not going to happen now and it makes it feel slightly worse (especially when people keep saying - oh you're still young...)

EDD was 2nd Sept 2010. Hubby & I are booking day off to do something nice that day - not sure what yet but don't want to be at work.

Hi sweetie, what a lovely idea. I hope you are OK, you sound like you're coping admirably x

Ruby was due 25th June 2010 and I miss her so much. Hubby and I have booked a holiday for June so we'll be alone together for her birthday (also for his first ever Fathers Day, so I want to do something special for him) xxx

thank you darling, im just occupying myself. When im alone it just takes over so i try to keep busy :)

aww thats lovely hunnie :)

im off to update our angels due dates

:hugs: to you all

xxx

KA92.... Thank you for adding me too the list.. :) :angel:

your very welcome :)

i hope we will all be able to help each other through the hardest of times like our Due dates :)

i never had bnb when i hit J's due date so its really nice to have you guys here now for my next two babies :)
x

Ladies :flower:

i was thinking this evening how nice it would be, if you all wanted to, to make our own due date thread?

i know some of us find it hard when our due dates approach and wev no baby here with us, but thats what we're here for, to help each other out?

so i'm kinda hoping you all like this idea and would like me to create us Due Date thread, where we can rant cry or wish each other happy due dates!!

Its ok if youv had more than 1 miscarriage too, would happily put up several due dates for you all regradless of year If you have names please ask me to add!!!

:flower:

July

30th
Laura 2919 :angel: :angel:

March

18th
Zoe87 :angel:

June

2nd
KA92-Jamie Louise Anderson:angel:

August

Babyhopes10-Jamie O Shea :angel:

3rd
Zoe87 :angel:

April

12th
Shocker-Rowan :angel:

May

20th
Gypsy_Punk :angel: :angel:

23rd
Mke-Poppy :angel:

June

10th
Lizzie Moon-Ethan :angel:

15th
KA92-Baby Taylor:angel:

25th
Tulip-Ruby :angel

July
8th
Harveys_Mammy-Harvey :angel:

14th
Babyhopes10-Baby O Shea :angel:

17th
Jenjo1992 :angel:

August

5th
Charlotteee :angel:

8th
Lincoln Girl :angel:

28th
KA92-Baby A :angel:

September

2nd
Lightweight :angel:

9th
Sydd-Baby Siddorn :angel:

30th
Mama Duck :angel:

October

8th
Lizzie Moon-Lily :angel:

19th
EpdTTC :angel: :angel:

November

22nd
Aviolet-Justice :angel:

this is a great idea :) god bless all our angel babys who where to beautiful for this earth. Mine was July 25, 2009 the week before and week/day of my due date i was an emotional wreck but i prayed to god for my bella and to heal my heart. And I pray you ladies has some peace and healing as well.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->