Due dates?????

Don75

Reaction score
Hi, I know this might sound rediculous when you read this but worrying sick and got to share it with someone and get advice.I slept with someone on January 23rd and met my new partner in April and found out in June I was pregnant.My periods are so infrequent and so can't remember if I had a proper period between Jan to April.When I had my scan in July they said I was 15 weeks pregnant and conception was in April.I know it may sound crazy but how accurate are scans? The baby looked so big and the pictures so clear and its had me worrying since as to wether they got it right and I'm not further along than what they thought? Also I'm usually a 6-8 and the bump appeared quickly which has also got me thinking.I'm scared to go to 20 week scan with my partner incase my worst fears are confirmed.... Please advise

scans are very accurate! They can determine how far along you are almost to the day. I wouldnt worry too much. Maybe you should contact your doctor to ease your mind.

Thank you, I think it was seeing how big and clear the scan was also that got me thinking. I've spent most of my time since the scan worrying about going to the next one incase they said I was further along than thought

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->