due december and so alone

babymama711

Reaction score
sorry to be a bit miserable but i am feeling so very alone and depressed right now. i have 2 other children who are really all that is keeping me strong right now. i moved back to my home town 2 year ago and thought i would have people around me but turns out when you are away so long people no longer want to know you. i feel more alone now than i did when i lived away, at least then i could convince myself it was the distance. i have a partner but it is not the same as having friends to talk to and have coffee with. when i found out i was pregnant i was excited for shopping and baby talks etc but it turns out i have no one to share my pregnancy with. im sorry to be so down.

:cry:

Hello, babymama. I too am due in December. I've never been one to have loads of friends and my best friend recently moved an hour away. Plus she and my mom and my OH all work during the day while I'm busy being an SAHM so I'm feeling pretty isolated. My friends aren't in the baby-having stages of their lives yet, so I have trouble relating to them even when I do manage to see them. Pregnancy is hard, especially when we don't have anyone to share it with!

Also due in December (20th) and also have no friends. Been to 10 different schools and moved around a lot so never really had any good friends.

Hey
Im due my 3rd dec baby but 4th in total. I have no friends they have all ditched me over the years since i had my kids, moved away and got married. Hows the pregnancy going? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->