Due end of Feb 09! text/pregnancy buddy

M

maddiwatts19

hello!!

my little man Riley is due 28th February 2009, and i still dont have a text/pregnancy buddy!:cry:
any offers???

i am a lovely person! i promise! :D
xx

hey I'm due the 20th of Feb. and i dont have a buddie yet. Also on both of my previous pregnancies i have went 9 days over so i am expecting to go on 1st march! LOL. would love to be your buddie!

YAY!!!! i have a buddie :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
hehe!!
do you know what your having yet? x

No the doc couldnt see at my last scan - baby kept doing summersaults. I have 2 boys already so Im praying its a girl. Not that I'd be upset if it was a boy its just that i feel that this is my last chance to have a daughter! Is this your first?

No the doc couldnt see at my last scan - baby kept doing summersaults. I have 2 boys already so Im praying its a girl. Not that I'd be upset if it was a boy its just that i feel that this is my last chance to have a daughter! Is this your first?

aww bless you!! well i hope you can find out soon! :hugs: yea this is my first bambino but the third time i've been pregnant! oooh how old are your boys? xx

so sorry to hear of your previous loss! Ryan is 3 he will be 4 on 9th Feb and evan is 2 he will be 3 on 27th Feb.

wow! birthdays all close together!! yay! i'm glad i have a pregnancy buddy FINALLY! hehe! how are you feeling?? x

Hi Maddi

If you want another buddy, I'm due on the 27th with my first bambino & would love to chat

joyx

If you fancy another one, I'm buddy-less :rofl:
I'm due on the 24th of feb, but I'm late for everything lol... Found out last week it's a girl! Can't wait :)

Sal :)

If you fancy another one, I'm buddy-less :rofl:
I'm due on the 24th of feb, but I'm late for everything lol... Found out last week it's a girl! Can't wait :)

Sal :)

yes i'd love another one! :D congrats on your pink bump! :D:D any name ideas yet? x

Thanks hun! Well OH has been calling her Evie, so thats what we're sticking with I think! Just gotta hope that she doesn't look like something else when she gets here :) How are you finding the 2nd tri? x

Thanks hun! Well OH has been calling her Evie, so thats what we're sticking with I think! Just gotta hope that she doesn't look like something else when she gets here :) How are you finding the 2nd tri? x

hehe!! gorgeous name! :D haha, yeah i think like that..hehe! yea loving it so far, feeling really good! :D how about you? i'll mail you my number hun x

hehe!! gorgeous name! :D haha, yeah i think like that..hehe! yea loving it so far, feeling really good! :D how about you? i'll mail you my number hun x

I love it! I hated up until I got to about 10 weeks. It's awesome now that She's moving loads! She kicked my OH in the face the other night... thats my girl :rofl: You feeling your LO much? It's mad to think that in roughly 4 months they'll be here! It's going so fast x

I love it! I hated up until I got to about 10 weeks. It's awesome now that She's moving loads! She kicked my OH in the face the other night... thats my girl :rofl: You feeling your LO much? It's mad to think that in roughly 4 months they'll be here! It's going so fast x

noooo!! dont say that!! that scares me because i feel so unprepared!! lol!
yea he's a bloody wriggler!! lol! love it though xx

I'm actually terrified about when the baby gets here... its silly things that are making me panic... like not being able to wind her properly... When theyre here though I'm sure everything will be fine :) x

I'm buddy-less too :cry::cry::cry:

Due Februray 21st....

And I'm nice, honest! (if a little loopy! :rofl: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->