Due January 2016

Keza

Reaction score
Is there a group that's been made for ladies due in January 2016?

Hi Keza,

I've been looking for one too! I'm due on 4th Jan. How about you?

I think im around the 9th or 10th I cant find any either :-(

Wow, and you've got a positive test already?! I thought I had tested early on Saturday :)

I don't know when I'm due yet, as I got a quite strong positive on just CD 22 (normal cycle length is 27 days so I must ave ovulated early). Going by my LMP of April my due date is January 8, which is my daughter's 4th birthday, but I'm going with January 4 for now based on my best guess of when I must have ovulated to get a strong bfp already.

This is my 4th pregnancy since October so I am praying hard for a sticky.

Congratulations NDH! Is your doctor giving you any additional luteal support such as progesterone suppositories? Maybe that would help? As an IVF patient I'll be taking additional hormones for the first three months for that reason. Might be worth asking about?

I will be taking progesterone asap yes.

Wow I just noticed that your son is only 9 months old and you've conceived with IVF already. My eldest was 9 months old when I got pregnant with my second. I love the gap and its the ideal gap I had in my head (18 months) but I don't know I would have deliberately aimed for it. I was hopeful for q similar gap with the next one though, but then my cycles took 13 months to return and then I've had recurrent losses so I'll have to live with a year longer than planned :p

I know, if it is one thing that is impossible to "plan" it's having children! We thought 18 months would be a nice gap. With the treatment though, it meant I only had a month "off" between stopping breast feeding and starting treatment... We thought this cycle would be a wipe out as we didn't manage to get any embryos from it. Luckily we had some in the freezer from my son's cycle though so one of those was defrosted and popped back in. I really thought it hasn't worked, so was delighted when I got my positive test on Saturday. Am off for a blood test this morning to check my HCG levels. Always nerve wracking! So sorry to hear about your losses. It must be terribly difficult.

Just got the results of my blood test back. Beta HCG is 423 and progesterone is 158 so fingers' crossed all looks good so far. I'll have a repeat test in 48 hours to check my HCG is doubling 😊.

Im not sure of my due date all I know is i conceived on the 9th of april and got my first very faint positive result 14 days after on the 23rd. I know they count last day of period but that was 4 weeks before as I have very irregular cycles. I only had sex once on the 9th so had to of been then lol.

Hi Ladies! Got a + HPT on Saturday. Went for first BETA this morning, now just waiting for results. From what i can tell my due date will be either Dec 31st or Jan 1st.

Keza sperm can live up to 5-7 days so you could technically have conceived any time between the 9th and the 14th ;). But at least you have a rough estimate since your cycle is so unpredictable. This was also a one BD baby - and it was on CD 5 nonetheless so I must have Od early!

Congrats blue!

Looks like you are ahead of me then Keza. My conception date was 12 April 😊

Beta HCG is 547. YAH :yippy:

Hoping for a sticky bean!!!!

Pee cup was bloody this morning. Like red bloody :/ Line is still as strong as the first one two days ago (not darker though either) which gives me at least some hope... but it doesn't look good.

Oh NDH, so sorry to hear that. I hope everything is going to be ok :hugs:

Hey! I'm estimated to be due around january 6th. I could be off though and won't know better until next Thursday. I got a positive opk on April 15th, so I'm basing it off of that.

This is my second, and will give my kids a 15 month gap. Hopefully I'm not crazy!

NDH hope the blood doesn't mean anything and the strong test is a good sign!

Hi everyone! I got my first BFP's on Thursday at 9DPO and my due date is January 5, 2016.

Second pregnancy for me - really excited but also terrified because I lost my last baby during week 14. Hoping and praying for a better outcome this time.

Hope everyone has a healthy and happy nine months. :flower:

NDH, glad your test is positive and I hope everything is okay. ((Hugs)).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->