Due January 2016

Aww, what a nice day to find out Lilly! We suspect we may be having a girl so it was lovely to see the announcement this morning that the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have had a little girl. I only hope that my second delivery is at quick as Kate's seems to have been (admitted around 6am and baby born at 8.30am!). I was induced last time and it is not something that I would like to experience again.

Hi girls :) I found out I was pregnant earlier this month, due January 8! This will be my second child, currently have a DS who is 24 months. Very excited!!! We are going to find out the sex, I'm too impatient not to! haha

As for symptoms, I knew something was up since O day. Nausea, sore boobs, hurts to breastfeed, very tired, moody, hungry & thirsty!

I feel a little weird though because I found out RIGHT before going on vacation so I haven't had any doctor's visits or betas done. Should be fine but I worry lol. Been taking cheapie Wonfo's and still strong positives so progressing well. I'm a bit over 4 weeks currently!

Hi girls i found out yday edd 8/01/16 I already have two boys 3 and 14 months x so scared x

Hi to all the new ladies!!

I am turning 35 in 9 days so nice to see there are a couple of other 35 year old ladies here. :)

I have a scan booked for May 21 when I'll be 7 w 2 d. Sooo nervous even though the 7 week scan with my last baby went well (problems didn't show up until later). I think I have a serious phobia of ultrasounds now...saw one on TV and my heart jumped into my throat!

Hi TTC and Donna!

Ladies, do you think we should set up a dedicated thread for January 2016 mums where we can list members and due dates on the first page? Does anyone have any ideas for names? If we could have something other than January Jellybeans that would be great as I was part of the July Jellybean 2014 group so a change of name would be nice. Perhaps we could be January Snowdrops or January Snowflakes? I'm happy to start a dedicated thread and keep it updated if people think it is a good idea.

A new thread would be fab! Not keen on 'January Jellybeans' - Jan Snowdrops or Snowflakes would work great.

Edit: Just noticed the December group has December Snowflakes, so maybe that's out?

I'll set one up now and post the link. We can start with January Snowdrops and if anyone has any others ideas we can change it :)

Here you go ladies:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...drops-2016-11-bfps-counting.html#post35408689

Third and final beta numbers are in. Level was 1,232 last Thursday, today it is 5,692. :happydance:

Go for 6 week ultrasound next Monday!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->