Due July 1 and 1cm, and 3 preg. (36w3d)

ariellasmomma

Reaction score
I know this may be to much info but just wondering if any of you have expirenced anything like it ....I thought i lost my mucus plug about two weeks ago but have been reading that they reginerate...i have expirenced spouts of diarrhia and have had BHs for weeks i belive ...with me its hard to tell the difference between false and real labor due to having a high pain tolerance. But last night i went to the Labor and Dilvery and they hooked me up to the machine and watched for thirty mins ....must i say i havent been checked the whole pregnancy by my doc....well after watching they checked and i was 1cm dialated but i also know that you can be this for weeks as i was with my first preg...since then i have still had pain but it has went away for now but was more strong then what i went to the L&D for so i know still not real labor until they are consitant and stronger than what i have experinced the past few weeks..plus just this moring ive went to the restroom for loose BM twice this morining already..( i was having short contractions with maybe a couple of long ones )..... So has any of you had this happen and if so how long was it til you went into true labor?

to be 1 or 2cm at this stage is normal

i had similiar experience 34 weeks end up going overdue n induced

I too have a high pain tolerance and have trouble knowing when I'm in labor. Last pregnancy, I went to the hospital at 37+4 simply because I was annoyed I couldn't sleep. I tried a bath before bed, which usually did the trick to stop the bh contractions. Still was having them. Wasn't in pain just so freakin tired and annoyed. Got to the hospital, they hooked me up to the monitors and my contractions were like 8-10 minutes apart. The nurse was so rude! She said "well, the pa will come in and check you but with contractions this far apart and irregular, you'll be sent home." Fine whatever. Pa comes in and checks me. I was 6 cm and still not in any real pain. shut that nurse up quick. She actually sat on my bed and talked to me for an hour after that, all nice and stuff. And oddly enough, at 10 cm my contractions were still 5 minutes apart. So good thing I didn't wait until they were 2-3 minutes like they tell you to. Hahah

So point of the story: try a bath. Those always stopped my bh. Then try sleeping. If you can sleep, just wait it out. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->