Due July 1st, 2012...anyone else?

AngelaSD

FIRST TIME MOMMY <3
Reaction score
Hi ladies....would just love to keep in touch throughout my pregnancy with other women due around the same time ??!!

I'm due about July 4th (date keeps changing but always within a few days). This is our first so suuuuuppper excited. Got our 12 week scan in 10 days.

Awsome!! This is our first too!! SOOO HAPPY!<3 I JUST started feeling a little better last week, haven't been throwing up just really nauseas. Are you showing yet? I am a really I am a pretty small ( I weigh-ed 103 lbs prior) and I totally feel like I am showing a LOT for just being 11 weeks! I have my first appt tomorrow to meet my actual Dr so Im excited about that, had our first ultra sound at 8 wks 1 day and heard the heart beat (it was 153) so amazing!

Tell me about your HOPEFULLY wonderful journey so far :)

hey ladies,

im due july 1 too and like you angela i had a scan at 8+1, heart bean of 154, and i have a doc's appointment tomorrow, hoping to hear the heartbeat on a doppler!

congrats!

I'm due July 3rd! I don't know when I get my next scan :[ I'm so super excited! July 4th is my favorite holiday!

Hey Angela, Congratulations on your wonderful news! I'm expecting for the first time too and due in July 2012 :) On 8 weeks and 2 days as of today and super excited. I had my second scan two days ago and the blob now has a head and body taking shape. I could also actually see cheeks and boxing fists. The doctor showed me the tiny beating heart as well. I asked for a photo of the scan too :)

I think my bloat is quite visible for only 8 weeks and it already looks like I'm 12 weeks...

How are you feeling? Any symptoms of sickness or cravings?

Oh I am LOVING you girls!

Kgriifin-looks like we are on the EXACT same schedule! Means we ALSO were doing the exact same thing on the exact same day lol! I have a Dr appt today too!

I have only been nauseas no throwing up (I DO think Im VERY LUCKY) but my nausea has seemed to go down so much this last week and a half! I am a vegetarian and have HIGH blood pressure (had it since I was 22 years old, Im 28 now) and so im on a pretty stict diet- i eat a LOT of veggies and salad and dont have a sweet tooth in me but since being pregnant ALL I WANT is a hamburger, candy all day everyday and bread. I can hardley stomach a salad :( Im trying to wean off coffee and have been pretty succesful at it and I def have a prego bump going on since about week 10. I was also bleeding from about 7wks 5days all the way untill my 9th week and it was so scary-thought at one point i had a misscariage but the bleeding has stopped and I haven't even had a spot since so I am doing good!

I'd LOVE to hear how everyone is doing?

hey ladies, here is my update...
had my appt today, they changed my due date to july 10!! What the hell! (my ultrasound at 8 weeks measured me at 7)
this puts me at 10 weeks, they used a doppler but couldnt find a heart beat, and i dont have a scan until 20 weeks, ugh, im pretty upset, the doc said not to panic, but its pretty hard. they are sending us to a geneticyst (sp?) due to my dh's past with having a stillborn at 9 months, they want to ask him questions and look into his DNA, hopefully all goes well.
anyways, im kind of nervous, i called the doc back and requested a scan for a sooner date, but i havent heard back, hopefully i will

Angela - hope your appt was better than mine

I am so sorry your appoitnment did not go well yesterday! :( What does all of that mean? Not to dig into your past and you dont have to talk about if you would rather not...but did YOU have a still born at 9 months? Or your Husband had one with a previous person? So how many weeks do they put you at as of yesterday? SO SCARY and no you cant HELP my freak out! Try to keep good thoughts going and just pray and talk to that lil bean inside you as much as you can and tell him/her to stay strong that your going to take SUCH GOOD CARE OF HIM! Thats what I do and it really makes ME FEEL better. And as far as getting another scan sooner HECK YEAH you should and I dont see why if you ask for it they would have any reason to say no. You should be able to do at as much as you want - waiting till your 20 weeks is WAY TO LONG they should sympathize with that! Keep us updated!!

I had a good appointment yesterday - heard the heart beat again and it was 169 this time and I heard him move twice! I have high blood pressure so I have to go in twice as much as the "normal" pregnancy but so far my medication is keeping it under control!

thanks angela

and no, it was not me who had the still born, it was an ex gf of his, when they were 17, so a while ago, she has gone on to have a healthy baby. the appt is set with the geneticist for the 3rd of jan, hopefully we will have a better picture.

my doc called back to refuse to give me another scan, but i happen to work with a medical imaging group doing scheduling in some local hospitals, so i pulled some strings and i will get one tomorrow or the following day, for FREE!

oh, and i am measuring at only 10+0 now, frustrating.

So frustrating! Let me know how your scan goes! GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!! i can't believe your Dr refused to do a scan...grrrrr! Good job pulling those strings, you go girl! Hopefully your scan will put you at ease. Glad to hear that wasn't you who had to go through that horriffc experience of having a still born at 9 months! My fingers will remain crossed for you!

how do they keep changing how far along you are? How do they keep getting it wrong?

they change it based on your scan measurements

had the scan, everything is great, dates are at 10+ 6 :)

How is everything going everyone? Everything is doing just fine here, I have my next Dr Appt January 13th and I will be almost 16 weeks then! Im on edge every week now that its getting closer to the time where we can find out the sex! Are you ladies going to find out what you are having??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->