Due July 31st, 1st baby Looking for Bump Buddy

:wave: hi ladies! So glad to have so many of you!!!!

@curly yes that's right! How have you been??? I've been pretty great!

I am due July 30th with my second baby, super excited to find out the sex of this little one.

:wave: hi ladies! So glad to have so many of you!!!!

@curly yes that's right! How have you been??? I've been pretty great!

i've been great thanks - apart from naughty placenta that's covering my cervix and causing a bit of gip but all good otherwise! Glad you've been good too!

How lovely that there are so many of us! I've been feeling so hormonal and alone sometimes as I'm the 1st out of my friends to be having a bubs and I can't jabba on to anyone about what i'm feeling to someone that gets it!

Woohoo to all of us!

x

Im due 31st July too, and its my first bubba!! :O)

Im due 31st July with my first baby :) im getting very impatient to feel movements hehe! xxx

@ curly - one of my old co workers had that SAME problem with the placenta. She was fine the whole time, and she wasn't very careful as the dr instructed, but still she was ok. I was always so worried for her.

And i'm the first out of my friends to have a baby as well. So i'm going to be doing this really- ALL alone. Which is pretty scary! But exciting as well.

I thought i felt movement this am- not sure if i'm just crazy or not. Just like fluttery taps on the left side of my uterus area. Do you think it's anything girls?

Oh yes hun could be! i've been feeling flutters then nudges for the last week!

xxx

i cant wait for big kicks( i know i wont be saying that after a few months!)

because im getting flutters and nudges, i cant wait till my hubby is able to put his hand on my belly and feel BB too!

that's what dh was telling me yesterday- he can't wait to feel baby, and i told him i THINK i'm feeling flutters of baby and little pokes and nudges and he put his hand on my belly like he thought any moment it could kick and he could feel it. AND at the same time the cat came over and put his head on my belly and slept. :haha: boys. Never want to miss anything. :)

Hey ladies how are you guys doing?! Hoping everyone is well! anything new and exciting? Any scans done recently?!

Hi ladies :flower: I'm due July 29th, so mind if I join you?

I have my 20 week scan on Wednesday, so mega excitied - we are going to find out the sex!! I am going to Boston for a week at the end of the month so can't wait to start buying some clothes :happydance:

Also felt my first little kick over the weekend! I was lying in bed with my hands on my stomach and I felt a kick on the inside and outside at the same time!! I got two in a row and hubby was lucky enough to feel the third. Made it very real in a way that even the scans haven't - felt totally crazy to feel a little human moving inside :wacko:

How's everyone else getting on?

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"