Due July 31st, 1st baby Looking for Bump Buddy

hellooo
im due august 12th with my first :happydance:
im so excited, can't wait!! Do you have a bump yet? xx

:wave:

@first- that's so awesome! I'm excited as well! And yes I have a bump! I was originally due Aug 6th- and then it's growing a week ahead of schedule so they pushed the date up. Check my journal I actually just posted today for 17 weeks :) how about you? Having a good pg so far?

@abc- your second huh? That's pretty awesome too :) what gender is your first??

@Daretodream- My first is a boy, he'll turn 3 around the time the baby is born(hopefully!) I'll be 37 weeks on his birthday. I'm having another boy. Do you know what you're having yet?

@primami25c - That's awesome! It doesn't seem like a popular due date on here.

@abc- our scan is march 23rd so we won't know until then. Can't wait though! Everyone seems to think it's a boy. Except for one person! It'll be interesting to see whos right :)

Im due July 29th by one due date and the 31st by another. So im super close to you:)

:wave: hi guys! Great to have you!!!! Anyone feel movement yet?

Hi everyone I am due June 19th give or take a week from what the ultrasound tech said lol this is my first baby and I'm extremely excited and baby moves around alot just amazes me bout this little life inside me :thumbup: Happy pregnancy everyone!!

Hi im due the 31st July too!
First baby. hve been feeling some flutters and a couple of pops!!

@ anderson- that's awesome! So glad to have people due around the same time as me! makes it less scary you know?!

@new mummy- i don't know! i might have thought i felt something? but then feel like it just turned into gas? or maybe that's all it was anyway? Thought i felt a poking sensation yesterday but not sure i am crazy or not!!!!!

Hi
I'm due July 31th (just not updated my ticker!)
Our first baby too

Not felt anything yet and I'm desperate to!!! Xxx

Hello daretodream, how you doing?

Think we chatted briefly in the Xmas thread!

I'm due around that time - from 31st July - 1st week august (my bday week!)

Hope you're well!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"